Games you want in HD but know it will never happen

the_hoffs_ego

Oct 11, 2010
As someone who just started playing it, Deus Ex. I installed a lot of graphics mods and was actually pleasantly surprised by the game.... until I got to the dialogue portions. They are absolutely CRINGE worthy! Those polygon faces will give me nightmares...

makkarei

Sep 14, 2010
The Legend of Dragoon. Critics panned it, but every person I know who's played it absolutely loved it. Make the in-game graphics look at least as good as the cut scenes and watch people lose their minds.

IBlackKiteI

Mar 12, 2010
FunkEngine12 said:
Do I even need to say it: Deus Ex.
There's a big huge mod coming out which aims to give the entire game a HD revamp. Apparently they've completed most of it last I saw, but it's most likely still a long way from release.

The original Age of Empires. Ancient setting RTS at it's finest, made shiny. That would be soooo cool.

Krxis Rowe

Apr 2, 2010
Deus Ex, Legend of Dragoon, Shadow Hearts 1 and 2, Legend of Legaia, uhh... That's about it, really, except some stuff on the SNES that might be better off in those era of graphics.

Jul 12, 2011
Every Square game that came out for the PSX that wasn't an RPG. That means Bushido Blade, Brave Fencer Musashi, Einhander, Ehrgeiz...hell lets throw Tobal No. 1 in there as well.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Trezu said:
Persona 3 and 4

i want them on the PS3. i wanna see if it THE hype measures up.
I second that and I just got the third one today. (Only one i've ever played too.)

I want Psychonauts. A lot. But I know that will NEVAA happen.

Johann610

Nov 20, 2009
Mechwarrior 2. The one with Jade Falcon, Wolf, and (eventually) Ghost Bear, looks spiffy in cel-shaded polygons, but could use a lift.

LunarCircle

Nov 10, 2009
makkarei said:
The Legend of Dragoon. Critics panned it, but every person I know who's played it absolutely loved it. Make the in-game graphics look at least as good as the cut scenes and watch people lose their minds.
I'd love to see an HD remake of this title. One of my all-time favorites.

OT: Symphony of the Night. I'd like to see a graphical update similar to what SNK did with the KOF series.

Dreamer of Theaters

Jun 15, 2011
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Ratchet and Clank series, the Guitar Heroes FOR PS2 since the PS2 graphics sucked and the Crash Bandicoot series.