Games you wish existed

liveslowdiefast

Jan 17, 2010
A game i wished existed would be RockBand : Led Zeppelin, but i think we all know thats not ever going to happen

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
Shadowrun 2... The first Shadowrun (on the 360) was awesome but crippled... There was no single player and a severely limited multiplayer but what they did gave better, deeper gameplay than Halo or Modern Warfare. I 'wasted' months playing that game while other more successful multiplayers sat forgotten on shelfs. Would be interesting to see what the game would have been like if they had managed to complete it properly.

RedBeta22

Aug 28, 2008
Every single game on this list - http://www.cracked.com/article_15662_the-12-awesomest-games-2010.html

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
The Lord of the Rings: A good RPG.

Or, Harry Potter: A good RPG.

Or A Song of Ice and Fire: An RPG slightly more fulfilling than the two year old mod for M&B.

In the case of the first two, I'm just sick of seeing potentially wonderful, amazing, unique and fantastic worlds being milked unimaginatively by EA, and in the case of the latter, well, it would just be an all-round awesome game. :D

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Halo: Sangheili Chronicles.
The untold story of the rise and fall of the Covenant, told from the perspective of seven extraordinary Elites.

Psychonauts 2
The long awaited sequel with two dozen new minds to explore and conquor

Otogi 3
The artistic hack and slash game of the new generation

Gears of War: The Ben Carmine Story.
Marcus Fenix and the team all die, leaving only little Carmine to save the world on his own. How will this little redshirt cope with his new promotion?

Diane Destroyum:
The female equivilant to Duke Nukem, quipping her way through the shooter genre to save her boy toys from the alien scourge.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
RedBeta22 said:
Every single game on this list - http://www.cracked.com/article_15662_the-12-awesomest-games-2010.html
Agreed that list cracked me up at the time.

Uhh That was a pun. Shame on me, I suppose.

OT: You lot are so unoriginal! WTF guys?

I want a Arcade-style flight game where you play as a NON-Anthropomorphic Dragon, part of a civilized "pack" of Dragons, fighting a powerful, steampunk-tech wielding empire of men (who fly steampunk Fighter jets and Airships).

Although to be honest, I want to MAKE that game as much as I want to play it, cause I've got the storyline, map, and gameplay mechanics set down already. So if anyone feels like Nicking my idea......message me, please. I know some Blender and I can try and help.

dstreet121

Feb 21, 2011
A good game based on a Song of Ice and Fire.

Psychonauts 2 (or anything by Tim Schafer).

A game designed by Yahtzee. You'd think that would be a perfect game.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
A Mass Effect spin-off where you get to play as Garrus in the years Shepard was missing. It would be more popular than the entire Mass Effect series combined!

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
dstreet121 said:
A game designed by Yahtzee. You'd think that would be a perfect game.
It's been done, and they were far from perfect.

http://lparchive.org/The-Chzo-Mythos/

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
Saints Row 3. That has pretty much everything I wish existed, and now it does!

Bobbity said:
The Lord of the Rings: A good RPG.
Or, Harry Potter: A good RPG.
I've actually thought about something like this, and my answer is this. You are a regular student at Hogwarts school. You're not a main character or a side character. You are your own wizard persona with a customized character. You go to classes, you learn spells, you might be chosen for the quidditch team. Sounds boring until you remember what regular classes are like at Hogwarts. You'll learn spells, hexes, jinxes, potions, broomstick flight, and various other magical things. You'll play from a first person perspective, but there will be mirrors hear and there so you can still look at your guy or girl in the mirror. Also, you won't feel like you're alone. There will be hundreds of other students bustling in the hallways to get to their various classes and talking to each other and you and themselves. The castle will also be as accurate as possible down to the candles in the great hall and the moving staircases. No more of that secret chamber bullshit the other harry potter games pulled. If it wasn't in a description in the books or anywhere in the movies, it won't be in the game. Of course I would try to also keep referenced things in there like dragon study, so we might have to make up some new dragons. During the last year of school, you'll take an aptitude test for the magical job that you want. The job can be in any of the subjects taught in school and any of the jobs available at the ministry of magic. So you could take a job fixing magical pranks if you wanted to. Or you could be an auror or dragon tamer or possibly even minister. The game will take place at the time referenced at the end of the deathly hallows, so you might bump into
the children of the main characters
if you're lucky enough. So yeah, it'd be a pretty damn big game.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Star Wars Battlefront 3. Please, I need this. Failing that then I would take a game where you play as an Elite in the Halo universe during the Covenant Schism.

Apprentice88

Jun 16, 2011
-Jagged Alliance 3
(apparently it's coming out but honestly it's the Half Life Episode 3 of Turn based Shooters)

-Duke Nukem 3D HD

-Heavy Gear 3

-A new Phantom Crash

-Chrono Trigger: Resurrection
http://www.opcoder.com/projects/chrono/news/
(From what I understand the project was shut down for copyright reasons)

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
A good Thief game with current gen graphics and an open world of "The City".
I know that.... "Thi4f" *shivers* will be a disappointment.

Steven Biehler

Mar 29, 2011
Rollcage Stage 3- Roll-cage was one of the best racing series ever sadly it died out after the 2nd game.

Duke Nukem Forever as depicted in it's original trailer.

And Star Wars Rogue Squadron 4

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
An actual sequel to "Starlancer" that isn't that "Freelancer" pile of crap.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Now that I think about it, Starcraft: Ghost looked like a legendary game. That is definitely a game worth releasing now.