Games You Wish had been Good?

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
what games do you wish had been actually good,
maybe you liked the premise of the game or the storyline, or maybe it was a sequel to a game who you didn't want ruined. explain why

there was some reason you liked(or atleast wanted to like) the game, but also something that ruined the game

EDIT:
Explain what you liked about it(or atleast what drew you to the game in the first place),what you didn't like, and ways it could have been fixed

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Hellgate: London.

If it wasn't a 3D game, and was more like a top down, Diablo, type game it would have been much better.

blood77

Apr 23, 2008
Lair, just because I think that flying around and fighting while mounted on a dragon should be a great experience.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Fahrenheit. Don't get me wrong, I loved that game, but there where so many shitty mini-games all the time. It made me sick.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
No More Heroes.
I understand that it has an appeal to gamer types and that's why it got such good ratings but it would've helped if it was actually a well made game.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Armored Prayer said:
All the 3D sonic games. They could of been good.
With each passing year I believe that less and less... I'm starting to suspect that Sonic is cursed.

Stormcloud23

Aug 15, 2008
Vikings = Good
Video Games = Great
Viking: Battle for Asgard = Nasty Crap
the math doesn't add up....

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Mirror's Edge

Happy Tree Friends [found on the Xbox Live arcade]

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 [it could have been SOOOOOO much better >.<]

Turok [who should have stuck to hunting Dinosaurs. Seriously! They should have made it like Cabela's Dangerous Hunts which was an EXCELLENT GAME]

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
DBZ Burst Limit

I tried so hard to like that game... it just wasn't happening. Dragonball Raging Blast looks even worse.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Pretty much the entire Turok series. You have a game about a time-travelling Native-American who shoots electricity at dinosaurs in space....and yet somehow they managed to make that not fun. oO

Also, Red Faction: Guerrilla. I was expecting sneaky guerrilla warfare, but instead what I got was 'Fisher Price: My First Terrorist'. Even the way it handled had potential, but everything else was just so badly done...Like the obligatory, "Whoops, they killed your brother, who was only there for five seconds, meaning you really didn't care about him yet..." to open the story.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus. Because it takes a lot of skill to screw up a game about Vincent. And they did.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
I'd like a good norse mythology game. Unfortunately, they suck for the most part.