Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Slingback78 said:
That said, Loongest Journey 3 will hopefully drop the "action" bit and stick to pure adventure. The fighting sequences in Dreamfall were deeply awkward.
Apparently, Dreamfall is going to be concluded by a series of episodic games. Fun.com already has the funding from the Norwegian government, last I heard.

danosaurus

Mar 11, 2008
WhiteFangofWar said:
Blast Corps - There is no other game exactly like it, and blowing up buildings and stuff using mechas is scheduled to be back in vogue this summer (see: Iron Man).
Dude that game was freakin amazing, i never did manage to get platinum on all levels, i think i was missing those 2 pacman level medals (i hated them cos i'd always get with in 2 seconds of the platinum time limit EVERY TIME) but agreed, Rareware made incredible games and that would have had an awesome sequel!

meatloaf231

Old Man Glenn
Feb 13, 2008
Lukeje said:
How come no-one'e mentioned Beyond Good and Evil yet? There's a game that deserves a sequel...
YES

YES YES YES

Also, Advent Rising. Only do it well this time. That game had a cliffhanger of Halo 2 magnitude.

crusha_aa

Feb 27, 2008
Bobzer77 said:
Im quite distressed that people have forgoten to mention Outcast (probrabley the best action adventure game of all time considering its intelligent story line, good gameplay and graphics which were amazing back when it was released)
Yeah im so dissappointed they went bust before they could make the sequel, it still remains my favourite game of all time.

There is an unofficial sequel being made on the Crysis engine incase you didnt know. Will take an age to be completed though seeing as its being made by fans in their spare time.

ultra_v_89

Feb 7, 2008
Dealin Burgers said:
dead rising 2
Hells yes. Also Second Sight 2, anyone who has played it knows how great it is. War of the Mosters 2, Unholy War 2- an old game on the ps1, great fun though, Primal Rage 2- this one was on the Sega mega drive, needs an update. FEAR 2- not just an expansion. Bioshock 2, The Darkness 2, etc. How's about a new Mortal Kombat that doesn't suck turd sandwiches? Remembering the joy MKII brought to my youth...

saphronic

May 21, 2008
Micro Machines was one of my big favorites on the PC and Playstation, I'd like to see a new iteration. It would even suit the Wii's target audience.

Fiskmasen

Apr 6, 2008
Earthworm Jim needs at least one sequel.

Oh, and Fallout 3. A real Fallout 3. Not the Fallout 3: No really, this is Oblivion with guns, thing.

stickboy144

May 21, 2008
Shenmue 3! Why have an open ending if theres no sequel?

Okami - Unlikely due to clover moving away from Capcom

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Golden Sun, I'm sick of rumors of a third installment. It's one of the best games ever, and I want another one. Also, Kingdom Hearts 3.