Games You Wish You Had

Durxom

May 12, 2009
I'm sure this could probably be tied to the Gaming Exclusives You Wish You Had thread but meh..

I'm pretty sure there are some games that people just wished you could have, but something got in your way, either it be not being on your console, not enough money at the time or not being able to find it. So has the title states what games do you wish you had?

I have two I really want atm.

1)Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition....I have RE5 for the PC, and I love it to death, but Capcom doesn't seem to want to release its DLC/Gold Edition because of piracy of their last 2 games(RE5 and SF4), and now with them flip-floping on the idea I doubt its ever going to happen. =[

2)Blazblue...I love Guilty Gear, but now since it is stuck in hell somewhere now, and Blazblue being its spiritual successor, and looking brilliant, interesting and fun to boot, I really want to get my hands on it...but I don't have a console that can play it. So, I'm left sitting day in and day out listening to the Bang Install theme until I go insane or until it comes out for something I have..

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Earthbound, All the MGS games, Mass Effect 2(rented it twice, loved every second), and Halo: Reach.(I WANT IT NOW)

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
You can get BlazBlue for pretty cheap these days unless you're waiting until July for the sequel to come out. If you don't care about the story (yeah it has a story) I'd suggest waiting.

Anyway, I always wanted Super Metroid, but I'm too lazy to buy it.

Badong

May 26, 2010
Warhammer 40k: Battlefront 2. The good thing is that no one else has it, hehehe.

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
Diablo 3. If I want something I go buy it, so there isn't anything I want that I don't already have.

Durxom

May 12, 2009
Fappy said:
You can get BlazBlue for pretty cheap these days unless you're waiting until July for the sequel to come out. If you don't care about the story (yeah it has a story) I'd suggest waiting.
The main problem is I don't have a PS3 or a 360. Just a PS2, Wii, and my PC...so if I did have one..I would buy it like that....but I don't x-x

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Durxom said:
2)Blazblue...I love Guilty Gear, but now since it is stuck in hell somewhere now, and Blazblue being its spiritual successor, and looking brilliant, interesting and fun to boot, I really want to get my hands on it...but I don't have a console that can play it. So, I'm left sitting day in and day out listening to the Bang Install theme until I go insane or until it comes out for something I have..
I have BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, and I assure you, it is everything you could ever want in Guilty Gear, and more.

OT: I would really like to own Mass Effect 2. I loved the first one to death, and would really like to see where my Shepard goes from there.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Durxom said:
Fappy said:
The main problem is I don't have a PS3 or a 360. Just a PS2, Wii, and my PC...so if I did have one..I would buy it like that....but I don't x-x
Well find a friend who has it and pitch a tent in their living room :p

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
metroid prime trilogy

Durxom

May 12, 2009
Fappy said:
Durxom said:
Fappy said:
Well find a friend who has it and pitch a tent in their living room :p
All my friends ever play is MW2 or sports games....it makes me sad..-goes off and cries in the corner- I don't get to enjoy Bang Installs, or Boobie Ladys, or Giant Tagers x-x

Z of the Na said:
Why must you all taunt me so! -sighs-

Wayneguard

Jun 12, 2010
Mostly old games that don't run so well on new systems. Thief 1/2 and Hitman: Codename 47 (I actually have this one, it just doesn't work worth a shit). Also, Red Dead Redemption. I love western everything but it was too expensive for my tastes. As a side note, I bought Call of Juarez: BiB instead and it was fucking awesome.

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
Steel Battalion and Metal Wolf Chaos. I want those so much but they're both really hard to find and I'd need to get one of those ridiculously large old Xboxes.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Grim Fandango and Psychonaughts and a lot of other Tim Schaefer (mispelled probably) games as I hear they are quite interesting.

Also I still can't wait for Halo Reach and I am losing my mind over the wait for Mass Effect 3.

Mookalakai

Jun 2, 2010
Shadow of the Colossus, and any of the God of War games. I do not own a PS2 (or PS3), nor do I know anyone who does.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Durxom said:
Fappy said:
I'm just praying for a legit PC version. You CAN actually play Blazblue Continuum Shift on the PC as the arcade game god leaked. So yea...if you google it you can find a working PC version. I've had it for several months now and if your PC struggles with the game there is an option for simple background that makes for smoother gameplay.