Games you'd like to see re-made.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 1 and 2 (2's sneak attacks would look awesome)
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1 and 2
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Thief 1, 2 and 3
Hexen
Heretic 1 and 2

Someone mentioned Jet Force Gemini. I love that game.

Scorpioenigma

Feb 17, 2009
The monkey island games.
They were awsome... with the possible exception of the keyboard controlled terribly 3D Escape from monkey island (or monkey island 4)

MisterLillie

Mar 18, 2009
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of TIme
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Mario 64
Starfox 64
Super Mario World
Megaman 1 through 9
Megaman X
F-Zero

almaster88

Mar 13, 2009
GTA Vice city, that would be qicked with the technology of today.

As for me, The old resident evil's, ahh the good times of staying up all night playing on ps1 with you're eyes straining on the crappy graphics in the dark.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
almaster88 said:
GTA Vice city, that would be qicked with the technology of today.

As for me, The old resident evil's, ahh the good times of staying up all night playing on ps1 with you're eyes straining on the crappy graphics in the dark.
I thought they already did a remake of the first resident evil game.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
keyper159 said:
I wouldn't want game re-makes simply because I think they would go down the road of shitty-movie re-makes.
Not necessarily. The remake of Sid Meiers Pirates was really good. Then again it's pretty much the same game only with a graphics update, which is the way you should do a remake of a game.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
It'd be awesome if they remade the Thief series. If it just got an engine update with better graphics and physics it'd be amazing.

L33tsauce_Marty

Jun 26, 2008
xChevelle24 said:
I would like to see Counter-Strike or Day of Defeat for Xbox360!
It will never happen sorry, the games were made from the ground up for the PC. It wouldn't function on consoles (I.E. console controls) I shudder the kick on the BAR in DoD:S using a 360 controller.

popdafoo said:
Half-Life 1. Or Call of Duty 1.
There is a mod called Black Mesa that is making a remake of it using the source engine. It would be released sometime this year.

StevieC

Jan 9, 2008
the first two Descent games. Descent 3 was crap, but the first two should be re-made with modern tech. Technically that already has happened through D2X-XL, but it's just...not quite the same.