Games your Obsessed with?

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
As of right now I'm currently obsessed in getting the Platinum for RE5. xD But my boyfriend was obsessed with Fallout 3: GOTY Edition for a long time. I bought it for him too. =3

Vet2501

Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger
Nov 9, 2009
Fallout 3 again, and KotOR in preparation for The Old Republic.

Generator

May 8, 2009
Well, as rule of thumb, I am constantly obsessed with the first 3 Spyro the Dragon games for the PS1, all of which I have recently decided to play again to perfection after I bought them on PSN; pure nostalgic bliss.

As for others, I was obsessed with God of War, but I just beat it yesterday, so now I suppose I'll move on to the second and get hooked on that instead.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Transformers: War for Cybertron, I know it isn't out but it's all I can think about lately!

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Saints Row 2 and Pokemon SoulSilver are what I'm donating most of my time to now, my friend lent me Fallout 3 as well so I'm thinking of starting that up.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Rome - Total War. My empire just keeps growing! I have cities to manage, armies to build, nations to crush, alliances to break, battles to heroically win, and two pissed off Roman families to oppress. It's all good :D

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
Dwarf Fortress.

I've pretty much finished the main fortress, which I built partially above ground in the form of a massive Norman Keep, complete with a surrounding wall and archer towers to fire down from. The meeting hall, on the third floor, is splendid with statues of gold decorating the area where my dwarves sit in silver-embossed seats and to dine upon golden tables, all while staring through crystal windows at the fantastic view outside. A small military (Barracks and training on the second floor for quick deployment) work in shifts so that there's always someone guarding the front gates, and I have a core group of skilled plate armored axedwarves standing by for emergencies as well. Meanwhile below ground I've constructed a massive underground farming operation complete with a connection to the nearby river for water that involves multiple pumping stations, floodgates, and an elaborate series of levers to flood specific rooms before planting season. Don't even get me started on the sleeping or mining areas.

My plan for what next is to build a massive crypt, unconnected to my main fortress but equally well decorated. Thinking I'll construct the entrance into the upper part of the mountain, near the barren lands.

Damn I love this game.

Sev07

Mar 10, 2010
Oh man, definitely Mass Effect 2, that game is the shit. And i'm waiting for reach, that will hopefully be good.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
Ace Combat V: The Unsung War

I just can barely stop playing this game, it's just so much fun! Flight sims are enjoyable, but one that has an entertaining story is always a good plus, especially when it's one that makes you feel like a badass without that whole corny 'you are the hero' bullshit that a lot of games go for (ergo, Master Chief). I honestly think this game would make an interesting, if not enjoyable movie...provided they got good actors/voice actors for such a thing. And a good animation department, of course.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Sev07 said:
Oh man, definitely Mass Effect 2, that game is the shit. And i'm waiting for reach, that will hopefully be good.
I doubt that it will be very good. Just another fail, or money grab.
OT: Fable 1. Found every glitch in that game. :D

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Kingdom Hearts.Both I and II.
<color=white>My love for them shall never die damnit.