games your playing right now..

crazygameguy4ever

Jul 2, 2012
Just wondered what games everyone is playing right now.. rather their newly released games or older games. personally i'm alternating between playing several ps3 and ps4 games right now.. Batman Arkham Origins (my copy strangely has no real glitches and i was even able to complete the riddler radio towers without getting stuck),DC Universe Online(PS4 version,)Onechanbara: Z2 Chaos (which i just got yesterday) and replaying through Saint's Row 4 (ps4 version.

So what about everywhere else? what is everyone else playing right now?

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
My current staple is Planetside 2, with which I have an on-again-off-again relationship.

Also have a stalled playthrough of Mad Max on the go. May or may not get back to it. The game is just so painfully average.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Well, I recently finished Shadowrun Hong Kong, but I am working on Gods Eater Burst on PSP. My moods change alot.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'm playing Dragon Age: Inquistion again. For all its faults, the game can be very enjoyable... But for how long.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Currently playing Dishonored to usher in my PS4. It's a bit peculiar to play it when that touch screen thing insists on just whipping out the heart, but it has been nice to revisit the thing.

Otherwise I'm still playing the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition.

Sep 9, 2007
I've got a few games on the go atm. They are:
Gunpoint (PC)
Enemy (PC)
Eufloria HD (PC)
Lost Dimension (PS3)
Chrono Trigger DS (3DS)

I really need to finish the current book of Dreamfall Chapters at some stage too. >_>

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
FalloutJack said:
Well, I recently finished Shadowrun Hong Kong, but I am working on Gods Eater Burst on PSP. My moods change alot.
Jesus, don't use the word "working" for a game. This make you look like you push yourself to finish it without enjoying it.

As for me:

- Dokuro:
Just finish. By saying that I mean sadly I stop playing it, because at some point was boring and the chalk gameplay-merchanic was a chore. The story was nice and the visuals was unique somehow. 6/10. Only for the people who like puzzle platformers a lot and if you find it cheap.

- Dark Souls 2:
I will be frank here. I stop playing to get a break because some changes the developers made from the first game, make me really REALLY angry! But I nrvrt give up!!! The first Dark Soul was a 10/10 game for me and I must PREVALE with the new one!!!! But then Dark Souls 3 is coming...

- Viridi:
A "water your plants" simulator. It is ok and somehow interesting. In real time it show you how well you take care your no existant plants you have. I literally only "play" for less than a minute every day just to take care the plants I have. Also it is free, so try it if you are curious.

- Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows FREE DLC:
I will say only this. If you like platformers and you ask for a challenge, BUY THIS GAME!!! Then after you finish the game, take a long break and then play again the game with the Plague Knight. 10/10. Superd game!

And that it! I have plans to play Dropsy, Undertale, Her Story, Uncanny Valley, Astray and Stray Cat Crossing. Very Excited!!!

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
The Eupho Guy said:
Gunpoint (PC)
Enemy (PC)
Eufloria HD (PC)
Lost Dimension (PS3)
Chrono Trigger DS (3DS)

I really need to finish the current book of Dreamfall Chapters at some stage too. >_>
The new Dreamfall game is any good?
I played only the first game "The Longest Journey".

nomotog_v1legacy

Jun 21, 2013
Currently just MGS5 and I am becoming somewhat disenchanted with it. I think it might be going the way of GTA. Really high quality and rather fun even, but longer you play it, the less you care about it. You can never admit that it's bad because it's not, you just no longer like it.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
FalloutJack said:
SweetShark said:
Oh, I'm sorry. Four-letter word too harsh here? Bleh. You said what I heard me, no leave it alone.
Technically is a 7-letter word, but whatever. Also I don't make sense with your writing.
Also sorry if I offended you then.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Right now Space Engineers. I just started a new world and have begun to build my new Space Station. It needs to be big enough to hold almost 20 drones and repair bays, so a big undertaking for one person.

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
Right now I'm playing Bioshock on PC and Zelda Ocarina of Time on 3DS, and a little bit of Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

After that I'm aiming to finish Zelda: Link's Awakeing DX on Gameboy Advacnce.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
Currently I am playing Age of Wonders 3 and Skyrim (still/again/always).

Or, at least, when I can find time to play between school work I am! *goes back to reading Middle English texts and cursing non-standardised spelling*

Nyarlantothep

Sep 23, 2015
Well, at the moment I'm playing the following:

GTA Online, with friends - it's an absolute blast.
TES Morrowind - I just relapsed into being a TES lore junkie and plan on replaying all TES games.
STALKER: SoC - I had an amazing playthrough with Autumn Aurora 2.1 mod, and I'm currently at the Sarcophagus, battling with a save corruption error.
SOMA - I really like Frictional Games games (?), and I enjoy very much the theme.

I also want to finish asap The Talos Principle. Other games on my short-medium term plan are Fallout NV (+dlc, never played them) and Stasis.

Unfortunately, I have too little time.. otherwise, Pillars of Eternity and Planescape Torment would be just up the alley.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
I've been rotating recently between Legend of Grimrock and Borderlands.

I recently got Psychonauts and have been playing it a lot. Recently got to the Meat Circus level. Now, do I get to punch Tim Shafer in the nuts before or after I complete the level?

I've been playing a few other games on and off for the past few months. Terraria, Don't Starve, various S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games.

Oh, and Smash 3DS. Tons and tons of Smash 3DS.

Sep 9, 2007
SweetShark said:
The Eupho Guy said:
Gunpoint (PC)
Enemy (PC)
Eufloria HD (PC)
Lost Dimension (PS3)
Chrono Trigger DS (3DS)

Yeah it's good. The current book/episode I feel is the weakest of the three that have been released so far, but otherwise its a blast.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
The Eupho Guy said:
SweetShark said:
The Eupho Guy said:
Gunpoint (PC)
Enemy (PC)
Eufloria HD (PC)
Lost Dimension (PS3)
Chrono Trigger DS (3DS)

Yeah it's good. The current book/episode I feel is the weakest of the three that have been released so far, but otherwise its a blast.
Glad to hear that. I will play the second game and then I will buy the new one later.
Btw, I tried to play Gunpoint, but it showed to me only a black screen. Any kind of solution?