Games you've 100%'d

joshpahr

Nov 2, 2009
All Ratchet and Clanks on ps2, Final Fantasy 9, 10, 12(that's several hundred hours of gameplay). Psychonauts(anyone else who has done this probably had to tear apart a mind looking for the last figment of the imagination). All Sly Coopers, Mario 64.

MicrosoftPaysMe

Mar 4, 2009
My 360 says CoD 4, WaW, Did Dug, The Orange Box, Halo 3, Madden 07, Madden 09, and both Gears
I'm working on MWF2 just gotta finnish spec opps and get the intel

Onto the things you have to take my word for. Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario 64, Ocorina of Time, Twilight Princess, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Kart Wii

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island (SNES)
Super Metroid
Mario 64
Zelda 64
Jak and Daxter
Devil May Cry

The hardest one there was probably DMC. Dante Must Die! mode is just as much of a ***** as it sounds like.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
In my pre-PS3 trophy days, I 100%'d GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas.

As for my 100% trophy games, that includes GTA IV, Fallout 3, Rock Band 2, Dead Space, inFamous, Uncharted, Prince of Persia, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, The Godfather 2, and Terminator Salvation (god that game was awful). I've also got all of the non-DLC trophies for Bioshock and WaW as well.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
Umm...
Crash Bandicoot 1 through 3 (all PS1)
Crash Team Racing (PS1)
Rayman (PS1)
X-Men Mutant Academy 2 (PS1)
Crash Tag Team Racing (PS2)
LOTR: Return of the King (PS2)
Ratchet and Clank (PS2)
Ratchet and Clank 2 (PS2)
Ratchet and Clank 3 (PS2)
Ratchet Gladiator (PS2)
Heavenly Sword (PS3)
Ratchet and Clank: ToD (PS3)
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty (PS3 DLC)
Simpsons game (PS3)

Crash Bandicoot XS (GBA)
(Actually, that had a treat on it where you can 101% it by re-defeating the final boss after getting everything. And then escaping some fucked up monster thing :D)

Metroid Fusion (GBA)
Pokemon Ruby AND Sapphire (GBA)

Whoolpurse said:
AC1 - AC2
Seriously? All the flags?
Holy shit.

Lotet

Aug 28, 2009
...hmm, I think, uh, the only games I've run through on everything were Tales of Symphonia, Kirby Superstar, and the original Harvest Moon

I'm so sad, I could even 100% Mario Sunshine after all that game time

Herb sewell

Mar 30, 2009
The only games I can remember beating 100% are Pokemon Red and one or two of the old Spyro games. The only 360 game I currently have all achievements in is Doritos Dash of Destruction.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
AC1, Demon's Souls (I think), every Zelda game excluding Phantom Hourglass (never got around to it. Will do it at christman). Every 3D Mario game in the main series (no spin offs). Every Mario RPG, several others I can't be arsed to think off.

EDIT: Will have ACII 100% by next sunday, most likely.

wastedyouth89

Mar 9, 2009
Pokemon Pearl - All 493 Pokemon, no cheats, just trading
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Every item, heart, chart, and character in the Nintendo Gallery
Tony Hawk 1-Underground no cheats

Probably others too but those are the main ones.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Zelda: Wind Waker (I'm not crazy) and Link to the Past, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Crash Bandicoot 2 and Wrath of Cortex, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, probably more, I just have that "Must be done!" mentality.

Deadpewl

Jul 23, 2009
all the Jaks except the racing one (ps2 got stolen before I could finish it) all of the Ratchet and Clanks except Going Commando, never beat a Megaman game and got 85% on Mario Galaxy before the memory on my Wii got erased. Everything else that I've owned I've finished (about 50 games that I'm not listing).

Darmort

Mar 16, 2009
Starlancer, Freelancer, Unreal Tournament (Godlike was so hard), Diablo, Diablo II, Baldur's Gate and Knights of the Old Republic, Pokemon Red, Blue, Gold and Silver.

The Riff

Aug 23, 2008
Call of duty modern warfare 1 & 2, Call of duty WAW, Oblivion and Fallout 3 (Pre-Add on)

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
kirby nightmare in dreamland was the first one i beat 100% I've done a few more but not off the top of my head.

karlos

Aug 7, 2009
fallout 3, well, everything but The Pitt, which im doing right now.

the add-ons are fucking amazing.

oden636

Jun 15, 2009
Where to start
Fallout 3
Oblivion
Morrowind
Diablo 2
Saints row 2
Cod 4
Ratchet and Clank1,2,3
Jak and Daxter 1,2,3
Prince of persia 2,3,4
Final Fantasay x, x-2
only one not proud of is x-2 ...

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
Mario is Missing. Yah, that's the only game that I've gotten 100% on.... I came close to NSMB, but some high-schooler smashed my DS lite and jacked my copy of NSMB and Super Mario Advance 2. That bastard.

Pink_Pirate

Jul 11, 2009
megaman x5
megaman x6
(i would have done x4 as as well since it my fav in the series but i lost my copy of it)
FF8
Jak and Daxter
Crash Bandicoot 3
Uhm might be a few more but i cant remember atm

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
BlindMessiah94 said:
...and without the use of a gameshark or other cheating means.
I'm curious. Does cheating involve looking at a map to find stuff like the last few flags I couldn't?