Games you've beaten in 2022.

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
Oh, I've beaten it on PC several times in the past, just wanted to see how the PS2 port fares.
Surprisingly well actually, all things considered.
I remember back in the day I had trouble convincing a friend to try out Deus Ex. When he finally did so, he decided to play the PS2 version. We were both into PC gaming so part of me feels like he did it just to spite me. Can't remember if he ever beat it, but I remember going on about how it was shit cause it didn't have sectional damage.

Reactions: BrawlMan

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
I guess I can at least now add Ragnarok to my very meager list. Including the true ending, which was a really touching way to do things. It caught me off guard at first like why did the screen go black…no cuts! No cuts!?!

Reactions: BrawlMan

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Finished Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth, which is almost shameless in how Castlevania-ish it is.

Tried to get Pokemon Scarlet finished before the end of the year, but only managed to finish the Path of Legends storyline, not the others. Have now lent my copy to someone so I won't have it fully done until next year.

Oh also forgot to mention a replay of Dark Souls 2 (which involved 2 and a half playthroughs to get the Platinum trophy).

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Some people here need to step up their game for next year. @Catfood220 I think you'd better re-evaluate your priorities in life and figure out what you can do to make more room for video games.

Vampire Survivors (PC)
Chasm (PC)
Eastward (PC)
Downwell (PC)
The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe (PC)
Kero Blaster (PC)
Sayonara Wild Hearts (PC)
Ring of Pain (PC)
Monster Train (PC)
Rogue Legacy 2 (PC)
Doom (PS5)
The Beginner's Guide (PC)
Cookie Clicker (PC) (I got all the buildings and half the achievements. It's beaten and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.)
Tunic (PC)
Tail of the Sun (PS1)
Nethack (like 6 times) (PC)
Dark Souls (360)
Spartan Total Warrior (PS2)
Saint's Row 2 (360)
Darkest Dungeon (PC)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (PS2)
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner (360)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Outer Wilds: Echoes of the Eye (PC)

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Did you like it? I've heard a couple people say it was really good. It's on my list of games to get for whenever I eventually get a PS5.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Did you like it? I've heard a couple people say it was really good. It's on my list of games to get for whenever I eventually get a PS5.
I really dug it though I think it works well ONCE. Half the game is visual novel, half is tatical mecha battles and they do blend with each other and you do have to play both(like you have to play a certain amount of mecha battles to unlock parts of the story) and ideally you're switching back and forth every so often. The Mecha battles are fun and frantic and most of them go by fast, whereas the VN side of it is where people are either gonna be intrigued or probably jump ship. It's full of Anime and there there's a few things that still felt unclear to me at the end but I enjoyed the crazy Mystery of the VN side of the game that felt like it just kept twist and turning all the way down, but not everyone is going to feel that way. Each of the character stories has it's own focus and tone(one of the girls loves Sci-fi so insists aliens are behind everything weird going on, for example)

So basically, if the idea of playing a Mecha Tactics game mixed with a very ANIME VN sounds like something you'd like, give it a go.

Reactions: Drathnoxis

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Few more Xmas / boxing day quick reruns done. Banjo Kazooie and SMB2.