Games you've been meaning to play or replay?

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I honestly can't believe myself for not having played Brawl, Twilight Princess, Half Life 2 or Touhou in the past week or so. I'll have to rectify this... while I'm not reading Macbeth.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
I'd like to beat Fallout 3, but I can't get the bad taste out of my mouth from the last time I played it. I bought the GOTY edition because it had such good word of mouth, but my god I don't understand how you enjoy that game. I myself like stuff to happen in my video games beyond wandering aimlessly around a nuclear wasteland.

I'd like to finish the Borderlands DLCs that I bought several months back too.

Right now most of my game time is being devoured by Marvel vs Capcom 3. It takes way too much effort to get to an acceptable skill level in that game, seriously.

DeadSpaced

Sep 14, 2010
For some odd reason, I really want to replay Halo: ODST. There was something really different about the jazz score and the film noire detective elements that set it apart from the other entries. Perhaps the appeal lies in the fact that in ODST you're not a demigod in green body armor. Who knows?

I'd also like to replay Alan Wake, in the hopes of perhaps grasping some of the plot points that still confuse me.

And, if I get the time, I'm jonesin' for some Dirt 2 action before the third title comes out.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Predator: Concrete Jungle. Just an awful game, but as a fan of Predator, I feel obligated to once again smack up against a brick wall in a vain attempt to see the end.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Replay: Pokemon Gold, all of Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts I&II, Evolution Worlds

Beat: Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Infinite Undiscovery, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

The beat list is 10 discs of FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- >.>

Well, I should ask my fellow Escapees...

Should I start cracking at Kingdom Hearts I tonight? I'm planning a Proud Mode run, same for II after I, since I just rebeat Chain of Memories about a week ago. :p

Thoughts?