Games you've completed/platinum's/1000G'd

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
I've never gotten platinum on any game... Though i think i was close on Mass effect 2..

But yet has any game held my attention in such a matter that this has ever been a goal, usually to many little boring things to do.. Like collecting 100 pieces of whatever.. That bores me..

kypsilon

May 16, 2010
Oblivion, Tenchu Z, Tomb Raider: Legend before the DLC launched. I'm close on Demon's Souls but it's not that hard. Most of these are just incidentals though, I never go out of my way to rack up achievements.

Aarquus

Jul 31, 2010
Assassin's Creed 1+2
Halo 3: ODST
Halo Reach +DLC (doing A Monument To All Your Sins was a *****)
Modern Warfare 2
Civilisation Revolution

Just have Insanity left for ME2, and the evil levelling for Fallout 3, so i'm close to those two.

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
The only game that I've 1000G'd was Dragon Age: Origins. I usually don't care about Achievements, but I liked DA:O so much I wanted to play all the different origin stories and try all the different major choice options and see every inch of the game's world, and the Achievements just happened to revolve around those things.

EDIT: Of course, with all the DLC they added on, it ended up being 1000/1750G, and doesn't count as "getting all the Achievements" according to XboxLive. Meh...

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
I have plats in Sly 1 and 2. Haven't even beaten Sly 3 yet. I'm also at 92% for Assassin's Creed 2, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time and inFamous. I should probably get on that.

I got over 100% in Burnout Paradise, but I didn't 1000G it. Does that count?

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I just got the Fallout 3 platinum this afternoon. I've also got platinums for Assassin's Creed 2 and Mass Effect 2 and 100% trophies for Flower and Noby Noby Boy.

sluggyfreelancer

Apr 16, 2009
I'll just post those that I got full gamerscore including DLC.

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Tekken 6
Modern Warfare 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Battlefield 1943
Gears of War 2
Harm's way
Assassin's Creed 2
South Park Tower Defence game thing
Bioshock

There are more that I've got a 1000 or so but not all because of DLC but meh.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Assassin's Creed 2
Uncharted 1+2
Duke Nukem Forever
inFamous 1
Mafia 2

Only six in total, but i might get a platinum on Arkham Asylum and AC Brotherhood someday since i'm already pretty close on both of those.

Hugga_Bear

May 13, 2010
believer258 said:
Why would you be ashamed of liking the Dynasty Warriors franchise? No need to excuse your own tastes.

Anyway, I have not 1000'ed any game. I've got too many to go through! I am close to doing so on Modern Warfare 2 and Halo Reach, though.
Because it's unimaginative and there are a lot of areas it could improve on relatively easily (my god I'll write the damned dialogue for free KOEI). It's just not a very good franchise of games and generally I don't like bad or average games so liking Dynasty Warriors is kinda weird for me. Guess it doesn't help that I spend time with some real gaming enthusiasts who are a bit snobby about it so that's always in my head.

I'm so close to getting the platinum (and 100%) on MAG I can taste it, just a few more roadblocks and a few more combat drops...If I get it I reckon that'll be my most prized platinum just for it's difficulty. I'm pretty close to about a dozen though, it's just the boring/need a guide trophies left ( last few treasures on Uncharted 2, heal 10 000 with food in NV etc).

Thinking on my N64 games, I've finished Ocarina of Time pretty completely, as complete as it gets. Twilight Princess I got 100% on too, that was a bit more of a hunt around.

I like finishing a game, if I like the game then I want to explore it and see all it has to offer, that's especially true of games like Oblivion/Twilight Princess/Bioshock. Games like MAG I just get close to finishing then feel the need to. The rewards in games...tis a funny thing.

Adam Galli

Nov 26, 2010
Modern Warfare 2. Countless hours online with my buddy working on wetwork on veteran only to do it by myself.

chris_ninety1

Feb 23, 2011
Ooh, let's see what I've 1000'd... Assassins Creed 1, Modern Warfare 2, the last two Smackdown vs Raws, L.A. Noire (1400 pts), Gears of War 2 (1750 pts), Just Cause 2, UEFA Euro 2008, Bully and the Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection (or Genesis if you're in that way inclined). I also got all 1000 retail for Alan Wake but not all the DLC points, and I 200/200'd for 1 vs 100 which I wish they'd bring back again. I'm a bit of an achievement whore, but never to the point it becomes a ridiculous chore. Plus I'm more interested in the percentage these days that the actual score, and I don't particularly know why.

Adam Galli said:
Modern Warfare 2. Countless hours online with my buddy working on wetwork on veteran only to do it by myself.
Dear God I hated that one. Me and a friend did it eventually but I hated it, even more so because I truly believed I was capable of doing it on my own (and I got to the final room a couple of times too). Sod it, I'm not going back to try it again.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Bioshock 1 with DLC (5 points away from absolute full gamerscore).
Mass Effect 2 with DLC (absolute full gamerscore).

Ninja Gaiden 2 once I finally go do the weapon runs, find the last stupid skull, and do Master Ninja.
Devil May Cry 4 once I do Hell and Hell and S rank everything else.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Only game I have gotten 1000/1000 for was Mercenaries 2. Most games I'll get the interesting achievements, but I don't usually make it a point to get all of them.

Edit: Sidenote I don't usually care about listing certain ones, but I did get the "Inhuman Achievement". Probably the hardest achievement I have every sat down and worked for.

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
Oblivion, Assassin's Creed 1, Gears of War 2, Fight Night Round 4, Fable 2, Red Dead Redemption, Final Fantasy XIII, Far Cry 2, Saints Row 2 and Mass Effect 2.

That's all of them.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Sadly I'm yet to get all achievements on a game, however I have got 1140 gamer score on gears of war 2.

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010
I'm not sure if I've ever got all the achievements in a game to be honest with ya!

Well, I would have for Resident Evil 5 and Halo Reach if it wasn't for the DLC.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
The only game I've ever 1000'd (or whatever the score was with all the DLC achievements counted) is Mass Effect 2. Was a total pain to have to go back through it again when I managed to miss out on two of the Lair of the Shadow Broker achievements. But it's done now and I'm safe knowing there won't be anymore ME2 DLC on the way.

Most games I just can't be bothered going for all the achievements on, especially those that have an abundance of secret achievements.

Riggnarok

Nov 3, 2009
Assassin's Creed 2 and Dead Space.

2 more achievements and L.A. Noire will make that list.

Angry_squirrel

Mar 26, 2011
Halo 3 (before the mythic map pack), Cod 4, Oblivion.
I almost done Devil May Cry 4, but I could never be bothered to get proud millionaire or red orb millionaire. I also never did "hell and hell", but I did S everything. I also nearly done Halo Wars, AC2, and MW2.