Gamestop Loses Its Mind

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
I think I speak for everyone here when I say that this [http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/Search.aspx?N=138+196] would be accepted, by any court, as evidence that nobody working at Gamestop is entirely sane.

[ Source: Kotaku ]

Thoughts?

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
They have gone completely off the rails. Off their tree. Absolutely bat-shit bonkers. no WAY can they sell Wii's for that much money. Wii bath buddy. What. In. Fucks. Name.

yeah_so_no

Sep 11, 2008
"Nintendo Wii Take a Bath with a Buddy Bundle"...WTF?! No, serious, WTF.

Hey, kiddies! Let's all learn the fun of electrocution*!

*Darwin Award nomination included, no guarantees of winning.

Jun 8, 2009
Uh, I'm unfamiliar with current market pricing. Is this out of their minds in a good way or out of their minds in a "no way I'm paying that" way?

Ah, right. Its the latter I see.

PS. Yes, I can see the problem with selling a rubber duck with a game. Disaster in the making, anyone?

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
I bet someone hacked Gamestop. No way that's really what they're selling it for.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
why the heck would they sell a summer fun pack if you decide to stop playing your wii and go outside for once then you won't buy games. Just genius, honestly that is funny as hell next time i go to my local gamestop i'm going to ask why the heck they put that on there.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Fanusc101 said:
Wait....I can get a Wii and a rubber ducky?

THIS IS MADNESS!
No, THIS IS GAMESTOP!!!!!

Sorry, had to do that. But yeah, it's pretty damn silly. I agree, a Darwin Award nomination is in order for those who buy the package. What a stupid idea. Even if you do get a rubber ducky for free :)

Beltom

Professional Lurker
Sep 8, 2008
Fanusc101 said:
Wait....I can get a Wii and a rubber ducky?

THIS IS MADNESS!
Madness? THIS IS GAMESTOP! Seriously though, they can't expect to sell Wii's at that price, it's highway robbery. And who doesn't already have a rubber duck anyway?
Edit: Damn Ninja'd

Tich

Aug 13, 2008
Late Arpil fools, corporations usually take longer to catch onto things anyway.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Wow. I've always put off the purchase of a Wii, but when they package the rubber ducky with it for so cheap, I can't not buy it.