GameX Escapist Meet-Up

Asciotes

Jul 24, 2009
I genuinely doubt that my parents will get me 724 km, just to go to a gaming convention. It would be fun. Have fun to those of you that are going ^.^

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I very well may be there. It's about a 4 1/2 hour drive but my mom already gave me a maybe. I may also bring a non-escapist friend with me.

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
I think Bofus would like to go, but needs more info on the event & meet up before he can say for sure.

...I also may need a sponsor to get me from Columbus to Philly. I'll put some Escapist stickers on my car or get an "e" tatoo or something.

Seriously though. I might be able to swing it.

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
If you wanna make it a good time maybe the generous people at The Escapist could pay for a flight over for me?

Maybe?

Ok half!

Ok just the food on the plane.

Jamanticus

Sep 7, 2008
Eeeheee!

Now I feel all powerful because I can actually attend this get-together while I was unable to go to previous ones in other countries...

Mwahahahaha!

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I'd love to come. I'm a tad bit young, so I'm not sure how I'd get there. If I can find a way, consider me in.

NoriYuki Sato

May 26, 2009
if i had the money to go from Boise, ID all the way to Philly..i'd be there in a heartbeat...sadly..i'm homeless and jobless and house hopping right now...*sad panda*

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
If it wasn't for the slight problem of work and the Atlantic Ocean then yeah sure I'd go. Unfortunately, I cannot. Damnation...

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
But the west coast is so much cooler!

But that will be neat, If it was closer to me I would probably go.

MV500

Aug 12, 2009
I was just looking at the promotion for GameX at:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/GameX09

One of the questions asks, where does GameX take place... It only accepts Philadelphia as the answer, but the event isn't very close to Philadelphia. It's about an hour's drive from the city (2 hours by public transportation - I know because my girlfriend and I just took the train and bus to go to the retro games convention Game Core) in Oaks, PA. You guys should fix this.

maxzero

Jul 7, 2009
go east coast. meaning that HELL YEAH I'M GOING! what the plan? gotta meet yahtzee....

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Fun fact: GameX is taking place literally across the street from where I lived before moving to North Carolina.