Gaming character you most relate too.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
It's kind of a mix of Travis Touchdown and the kid from "The world ends with you". I'm something of a pop culture nerd and I really like to keep to myself.

Mar 26, 2008
I tend to lean toward Garrett from Thief, a sarcastic loner who plies his trade in the shadows.

However I also feel a sort of kinship with Tim from Braid; a guy who relentlessly punishes himself and wishes he could control time to undo the mistakes he has made that cost him his princess.

Salmon

Oct 8, 2007
I'd say Mario, because I spend my entire life, jumping on mushrooms, climbing around in pipes and nower days I've taken to wearing stupid hats and when ever I get a decent amount of cash in the bank it all just disappears.. *Sigh*

nah, on a serious note, the character would probably have to be one of the completely hopeless characters such as Guybrush Threepwood, the mighty pirate.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
My friends say I look EXACTLY like Ethan Thomas from Condemned 2:Bloodshot. Take that however you wish I suppose.

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
I like to say I'm like Gordon Freeman. I mean I'm probably not as brave as him, but I'm an ok guy who doesn't talk very much.

CQBx AKAU

Aug 31, 2008
i mostly relate to 'snake' from the 'metal gear' series,
because he (like me) doesn't know what he's fighting for
or what his purpose is.

CQBx AKAU

Aug 31, 2008
quack35 post=9.69953.684732 said:
I like to say I'm like Gordon Freeman. I mean I'm probably not as brave as him, but I'm an ok guy who doesn't talk very much.

Gordan doesn't say anything

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
CQBx AKAU post=9.69953.684734 said:
i mostly relate to 'snake' from the 'metal gear' series,
because he (like me) doesn't know what he's fighting for
or what his purpose is.
I've always wondered if Snake knew what he was fighting for. I was always under the impression he did because of something his best friend told him once.

"Snake...We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was ever good at...but at least I always fought for what I believed in.

Portkins

May 27, 2008
Games only? *rubs his chin*

Any Ork Warboss, because I can be loud, and orky when I need to be.

nick_knack

Jul 16, 2008
343 Guilty Spark. Yeah, I know, everybody hates him as a character(sp?). BUT, we are similar because: He is pragmatic, he talks and laughs to himself and he is a genius. Ahahahahaha.

In short, we are identical.

merf1350

Sep 1, 2008
I would have to go with any video game 'shadow boss'. You know, they guy you think is cool but have no idea he is really pulling all the strings. I tend to sit back and work things from the 'shadows' as it were. I don't like being the center of attention.

Oh, and I'm not inherently evil, just misguided sometimes...not that that stops me from being a prick when I feel like it. :D

vamp rocks

Aug 27, 2008
a big daddy... except much more intellegent... and without a drill for a hand... or a rivet gun... ok basically just a big guy who nobody wants to fuck with

lenneth

Aug 17, 2008
Joshua from TWEWY
not because im a semi-arrogant dick half the time but because i usually wear the same grey shirt and jeans

Jul 9, 2008
Dogen- they kept saying"the little man's going to kill everyone." I thought they were talking about me.

For the record, I only played Psyconauts after Yahtzee reviewed it, but I hadn't actually seen the review before I played it.

TheTemby

May 29, 2008
anyone else notice that most FinalFantasy Characters have something to do with the sky, Cloud, Squall...

sorry just another random thought