Gaming hell has been found. And it was found by /v/

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
If you ever check /v/ every so often you may have noticed that for the last few days they have been a buzz about a certain kiddy flash game. One about Winnie the Pooh no less. Why are they going nuts over it? IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE.

You people don't believe me? Try it. You will rage.
http://disney.kids.yahoo.co.jp/game/pooh.html

EDIT: So apparently the game was translated.

http://www.flashrelax.com/play-Winnie-The-Pooh-s-Home-Run-Derby.html

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Well, what goes around comes around. I suppose it was inevitable it would end up here.

Played this game for about four hours, personal best against Christopher Robin is only 34 home runs. I don't have the patience for insanely repetitive tasks like this.

Also, English version is allegedly easier than the Japanese version. So play the Jap version.

It's easy enough to play without knowing Japanese, only thing that should really need explaining is that you can upgrade stats by pressing the button in the lower right hand corner of the stage select screen. Stats are Power, Meet/Meat (called Contact in the English version and refers to the size of your bat's hitbox) and Speed.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Jove said:

Once again, here is me on the second stage, and this time I did even better.

I think most people just suck XD.
Here we go again.

I'm gonna lay this one down for you and for everyone else who reads this thread. Don't ask questions like "What makes this so hard? People just suck!" until you've beaten Christopher Robin.

The early stages are an absolute joke.

Folji

Jul 21, 2010
Strike!

Strike!

Foul ball!

No wonder I never made the High School team. :<

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
About time there was thread about that on here...

Got to Owl and quit because I don't have the patience to get through his random chance BS and upgrading is for pussies.

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
I don't know why, but I find that christopher robin / ken of the north star picture REALLY amusing!

I gave this game about 15 minutes of my time, and I got to piglette. I.. I can't do it anymore. My reaction time isn't the best, and I'm getting my ass handed to me.

CAPTCHA: Chicken Soup.
NO CAPTCHA! I DON'T WANT ANY CHICKEN SOUP TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER! YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU DO IT! SEE IF YOU WANT ANY FUCKING CHICKEN SOUP AFTER EORE STRIKES YOU OUT! ... sick of your shit captcha..

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
TopazFusion said:
Managed to find an LP video of it.

Pretty funny stuff.
.......dafuq did I just watch?

Seriously, that seems like it's got an overhang of a difficulty curve, especially coming the Winnie the Pooh franchise.

Guess they play hardball in the Hundred Acre Woods....

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Huh, so it starts fucking with you. Kanga's pitching is awful. I shall perservre for the moment but my attention span might snap at any time.

NightmareExpress

Dec 31, 2012
I thought Tigger was more annoying than Christopher Robin.
Couldn't the ball at least still have a shadow while invisible?