Gaming Jokes

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Your highly-anticipated game needs to be delayed for the third time! How do you keep the fanbase from revolting?

Major developers: Put out a yellow-colored apology
Scott Cawthon: Beat-em-up!

Bonus points for the Chica dab.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
It is really easy to always throw shit like the virtual boy in the bottom but im curious, of the consoles that saw some success which console is your fav and least fav?
I really don't have a least favorite, as there are consoles I did not own. Thankfully, I never owned any of the mediocre consoles. My favorites are the Sega Genesis, Game Boy Advance, Game Gear, GameCube, DS, Switch, PS2, and PS4. I never got to Sega Saturn 🪐, because they were too expensive and there was no point as my older brother and I had a PS1 and N64 at the time. The Sega Dreamcast we never owned, but we went over to our friends or he brought his over from time to time. I still kind of regret not getting one, has I'm a big Sega fan. The reason why is cuz even at the time, we both knew the PS2 would dominate, when we found out about the DVD player and backwards compatibility. The OG Xbox I didn't exactly hate, but I didn't exactly love either. I do admire for when Microsoft was at least trying at the time. When they tried so hard it came into the Japanese and got Japanese games on their console. If I ever got the original xbox, it would have been for those unique Japanese games. The 360 I like, but it had that red ring of death problem. I have an elite slim, so thankfully I don't have to worry about that ever again. I didn't own a PS3, so there's that. My older brother used to have a ps3, but he gave it to his ex-girlfriend. Had I known he was going to do that I would have bought it from him.

Reactions: CriticalGaming

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
I have literally no idea if any of it is remotely accurate but I found it funny so I guess that's enough.
I absolutely loved his summary of the game as "Vergil hiring Vergil's brother and Vergil's son to kill Vergil so Vergil could become Vergil, featuring Vergil."
He also just released his newest video about Doom Eternal.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
How were these fools not expecting mutated monsters? It's freaking resident evil. I don't care if you're a first-timer. You should at least know some of this by now. Even if you don't know all the plots.
I've never played a resident evil game beyond an hour of RE2(the original) at a friends house. I know it's all about zombies and mutants and like 17 different types of virii(?) and parasites.

Though if the point was they were expecting a lot more Tall Vampire Lady, yeah, I can see how they'd get that impression.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I've never played a resident evil game beyond an hour of RE2(the original) at a friends house. I know it's all about zombies and mutants and like 17 different types of virii(?) and parasites.

Though if the point was they were expecting a lot more Tall Vampire Lady, yeah, I can see how they'd get that impression.
At least you have some awareness. The tall vampire lady I get, but everything else they should have expected in some form or fashion. The weird monsters and mutations that is. Hell, even my parents have more awareness of what Resident Evil is than these people do. They don't like Resident Evil either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I absolutely loved his summary of the game as "Vergil hiring Vergil's brother and Vergil's son to kill Vergil so Vergil could become Vergil, featuring Vergil."
He also just released his newest video about Doom Eternal.
I feel 150% maniler just from watching that. I'm kinda worried that playing the actual game will make me too manly, and I'll mutate into a giant penis.

Last edited: