Gaming Jokes

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Pour one out for Grey Skies, A War of the Worlds Story

The only game I've ever seen with zero critic and user reviews for every platform in metacritic.

DJShaddycat

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2020
Country
United States
There's a thread about video game jokes and no mention of CollegeHumor video game skits?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Pour one out for Grey Skies, A War of the Worlds Story

The only game I've ever seen with zero critic and user reviews for every platform in metacritic.
It came out like 2 days ago, but it is strange there's like no reviews for it at all.

Granted, the trailer made it look like a poor man's "A Plague Tale: Innocence", so neither of those are good signs.

Also, I bet they forgot to include the Thunderchild. AGAIN.

I literally don't get why almost every adaptation leaves out the coolest scene the the book. Even films leave out the most Hollywood scene of them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I haven't decided if Plaque is a furry or just really likes making everyone think he is.
I don't know about Plague himself but I would bet money he has made a few furries.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I don't know about Plague himself but I would bet money he has made a few furries.
Yeah, I saw Plagues Cartoons before I played BB. That made the VIcar Amelia fight feel weird, for sure.

It's now also very hard for me to talk about BB without either saying "What's that Smell? Oh, it's just a Snickers Bar" or just putting a massive empahsis on the U sound in BLUUDDDDDDD!.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
There's a thread about video game jokes and no mention of CollegeHumor video game skits?

The Tetris vid was my first College Humor related thing to see. That said, they did kinda just dropped off and petered around the 2010s for me. I also loved the Minesweeper video.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

DJShaddycat

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2020
Country
United States
The Tetris vid was my first College Humor related thing to see. That said, they did kinda just dropped off and petered around the 2010s for me. I also loved the Minesweeper video.

"That clock is gonna keep tickin' 'till it hits 9 9 9!"
"What happens then!?"
"Nothin'. You just suck."

Reactions: BrawlMan