Gaming Jokes

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada

I don't know why people bother writing comedy when you can just run something through Google translate a bunch of times and get pure gold.

Last edited:

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
I don't know why people bother writing comedy when you can just run something through Google translate a bunch of times and get pure gold.
I hope I can see soon, good memory!
Hung like toad are beautiful.

But realistically, 90% of the text is probably properly translated or just not funny non sense, going trough the full game and editing it probably take roughly as much time/energy as writing real comedy.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I hope I can see soon, good memory!
Hung like toad are beautiful.

But realistically, 90% of the text is probably properly translated or just not funny non sense, going trough the full game and editing it probably take roughly as much time/energy as writing real comedy.
No way, having done this kind of thing myself just on random articles and stuff you'd be closer the other way around, probably only 10% actually makes sense. Also he's showing off almost every conversation in the game as a highlight.

I'd love to know what languages exactly they ran it through.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Blizzard made a trailer for a game's graphics feature that shows no actual in-game graphics.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
My experience thus far in Elden Ring in a pretty concise nutshell.

Also this.

Last edited:

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Ok, I'm probably late to the party sharing these, given they started uploading them almost a year ago, but I just found the two in my previous post abpve in my feed and discovered they're doing an entire series of 1-2 minute short animations, and they are hilarious. I'm about halfway through them now, and each one is relatable for a guy like me getting slaughtered in The Lands Between. The video below is not a repeat of my previous post, but a link to their 46-part series.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
I left a road of demigod corpses in my wake and if that's not responsible I don't know what is.
It’s also not like most of that doesn’t happen anyways with the other endings. They’re all varying degrees of prick, and Miquella’s predicament is a constant (so far).

Reactions: Dalisclock