Gaming Jokes

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
While we're on the subject, Malenia, Goddess of Rot, settled her beef with Radahn when she bloomed during their battle and created the rotted wasteland that is Caelid, and drove Radahn to a zombie-like madness, but he persisted even after (albeit less than his storied self.) Then "we" show up with a few rot spells or pots, and we take him down in a few minutes? Given Malenia is arguably the hardest boss in the game, I think beating Radahn in a few minutes should roll the credits. That said, with Radahn long since being shown my taillights, I'm calling my promise to beat Elden Ring this year a promise kept. Come at me, Bro...

Last edited:
Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
And that girl has to ruin the moment because she can't just let Robert enjoy something.
You do realize she was just teasing them right? Zoe knows what the score is. Even then Pattison forgot to say that Tifa is a bad ass brawler. Instead he only mentions the hot skirt.

hanselthecaretaker2

Flask restoration in progress
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
While we're on the subject, Malenia, Goddess of Rot, settled her beef with Radahn when she bloomed during their battle and created the rotted wasteland that is Caelid, and drove Radahn to a zombie-like madness, but he persisted even after (albeit less than his storied self.) Then "we" show up with a few rot spells or pots, and we take him down in a few minutes? Given Malenia is arguably the hardest boss in the game, I think beating Radahn in a few minutes should roll the credits. That said, with Radahn long since being shown my taillights, I'm calling my promise to beat Elden Ring this year a promise kept. Come at me, Bro...

We’ve gotta wonder how long the Radahn Festival has been carried out. How many hundreds, thousands, etc. challengers he’s slaughtered, or how much the rot poisoning has degraded him. Game logic would dictate we face him at his *weakest* point, so eh…if it’s merely a coup de grâce we’re left with then this lowly tarnished won’t look a gift horse in the mouth.