Gaming Jokes

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
This videogame pretty sweet, scarier than Visage, though not fond of the stuttery framerate

Having not posted the Guilty Gear Dunkey review yet is just Brawlman slacking in their responsibilities 😉

Reactions: Dalisclock

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
This videogame pretty sweet, scarier than Visage, though not fond of the stuttery framerate

Having not posted the Guilty Gear Dunkey review yet is just Brawlman slacking in their responsibilities 😉

I already posted the Guilty Gear Strive review in the video games article thread. The eBay one I haven't seen yet, but I knew about it. Wanted to give somebody else a turn on that video.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

Being Plague and rambly as fuck I'm posting this as a joke rather then an article(if Plague feels otherwise I'm happy to post it in the other thread, but somehow I suspect he doesn't know or care).

It does remind me that FFX's plot does feel unsatisfying and now it just feels more so that he's pointed out a bunch of the backstory doesn't really make much sense but nobody really fucking cares. I didn't even think much of the Blitzball thing because I played it only to the extent I had to and then never fucking touched it again(I also didn't play Triple Triad in FF8 or whatever the damn card game in 9 was called) because I'm not here to play the damn mini-game in a 40+ RPG that's presumably far more interesting. But since he brings it up, it does seem weird the only Blitzball Arena in the world is in Luca and no shit people from a podunk island have a hard time competing when they can't properly train, despite Blitzball presumably being the only damn sport anyone in Spira actually plays. I guess when you own the only Stadium for the only sport on the planet, no shit you're probably gonna win all the time because you already control the best method of training(The Rich get Richer).

Reactions: BrawlMan