Gaming Landscapes Quiz: The Return

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
I got 7/10 instantly, and had to guess the other 3.

Still 4 tries for 100% isnt bad, I want that badge...

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Yeah, I'm calling foul on the Uncharted 2 question, as two out of those 4 answers were names of countries, not cities, and neither of the actual city answers was correct. Anyone familiar with Geography is hardly going to pick answers that are obviously incorrect given the context of the question (which was to name the city he was in).

teletran3

Sep 10, 2008
15 tries, what the eff. Besides the grammar mentioned above, this quiz would have been easier if if didn't keep bugging out and changing my answers. By the end, I had to click previous through every answer twice to make sure the correct answer was still selected.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I just spent half an hour trying to figure out why I was getting 9/10.

Damn it guys, Nepal is a country, not a bloody city.

In short, broken quiz is broken.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
EDIT: Double post. Don't ya just love these glitchy forums?

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
90% on my first go and that's quite good considering that I've only played about 2 of those games. It was the Braid one that got me to have to take this quiz 4 times. Still I'm happy with the 90% on my fist go.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Took me awhile but I finally managed to get all the bloody things right. D:

The one with Braid almost made me give up having to guess the person's name.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
8/10 on my first try, not bad considering that the ones I messed up were the Braid one (Kinda out of place question, seeing as the scenery has nothing to do with his name[?]) and the Uncharted 2 one.
34th? Great, my rank is NSFW.

One more thing Lauren, I could've sworn that someone was already using that Avatar.

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
TheNumber1Zero said:
8/10 on my first try, not bad considering that the ones I messed up were the Braid one (Kinda out of place question, seeing as the scenery has nothing to do with his name[?]) and the Uncharted 2 one.
34th? Great, my rank is NSFW.

One more thing Lauren, I could've sworn that someone was already using that Avatar.
Possibly. I'm an avatar stealer.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I got every landscape correct but then Braid Hero Name question curve ball. 4 Total tries to get it right cuz I never played Braid.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
7/10.

I'm not surprised I missed "Which parkour-esque game does this burning landscape belong to?" and "Kane & Lynch 2 takes place in this modern city:", but I'm trying to figure out how I got the one about Uncharted 2 wrong.

EDIT: Okay I'm pretty sure I don't remember that city being in either Uncharted game, but I'm also not about to turn on my PS3 right now and find out (it's been acting up a bit so I'm leaving it off until Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse episode 5 comes out tomorrow).

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
What kind of landscape question is "what is the name of the protagonist from Braid"? Seriously. I mean, I was fine with the "what city is this?" question since they at least had something to do with landscapes...kinda.