Gaming snacks.

CastletonSnob

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Sometimes, you get hungry while playing video games. Or, maybe you find that eating enhances the experience, like eating snacks while watching a TV show or movie.

What snacks do you usually eat while gaming? I usually don't eat while playing video games because I don't want my hands or my controller to get dirty.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I don't usually eat while gaming for the same reasons of controller hygiene. Sometimes I'll have a bowl of grapes or something, but mostly I'll just take a break and watch a Let's Play instead while I eat.

Ezekiel

Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Country
United States
I normally don't even eat snacks while watching movies or TV shows. I can't hear as well over my wet chewing.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
My mates and I went on a Heroes 3 binge. Because the games so long and you take turns, I was whipping out platter of cheese, salami, quince, capsicum filled with fetta and olives.

But Shapes biscuits are my usual go to

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I don't usually eat while gaming for the same reasons of controller hygiene. Sometimes I'll have a bowl of grapes or something, but mostly I'll just take a break and watch a Let's Play instead while I eat.
Same. Sometimes I'll have strawberries while playing game, but I will use a fork not to make a mess of my fingers.