Gaming videos

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Well, a lot more people enjoy them than I thought! I'm on there as well, only have three videos. Trying to find my niche but really enjoying making them. I'm Mistah Pandah on YouTube. I follow pewdiepie and robbaz. Love both of those swedish bastards. =)

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
PewDiePie and TotalBiscuit are still two of my favourite channels on Youtube. The really good videos help me pick a game to buy, help me play the game in a certain way, help me enjoy the game in a different way (playing games makes me enjoy the gameplay, but watching someone else play it lets me see stuff I don't see when I'm playing them).

Bad ones, however, like 12 year olds with horrible microphones and a godawful voice repeating lines from reviews and articles, those put me off, big time. I usually prefer people to just shush when they're making a walkthrough, I can see what you're doing plainly enough.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
snagli said:
PewDiePie and TotalBiscuit are still two of my favourite channels on Youtube. The really good videos help me pick a game to buy, help me play the game in a certain way, help me enjoy the game in a different way (playing games makes me enjoy the gameplay, but watching someone else play it lets me see stuff I don't see when I'm playing them).

Bad ones, however, like 12 year olds with horrible microphones and a godawful voice repeating lines from reviews and articles, those put me off, big time. I usually prefer people to just shush when they're making a walkthrough, I can see what you're doing plainly enough.
You should watch Robbaz as well. I think you'll like him.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
Mr.Pandah said:
snagli said:

*Looks up*

Ooh! Nice. I seem to have a soft spot for gaming videos by people with non-standard accents and a typical way of being a bit silly.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
snagli said:
Mr.Pandah said:
snagli said:

*Looks up*

Ooh! Nice. I seem to have a soft spot for gaming videos by people with non-standard accents and a typical way of being a bit silly.
=D the beauty of both him and pewdiepie is that it never feels forced to me. I hope I get to that point in my videos. I try to not force anything as it is but I want to get even better. ^_^

M4t3us

Oct 13, 2009
Let's see... CaptainSparklez, Tobuscus, PewDiePie, Criken2 and I'm sure I'm missing someone. I don't really know why I watch them, possibly for the same reason I used to live stream myself playing Need for Speed: World a year back. Share something you love doing with the world, the internet is great that way... except for the trolls.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
M4t3us said:
Let's see... CaptainSparklez, Tobuscus, PewDiePie, Criken2 and I'm sure I'm missing someone. I don't really know why I watch them, possibly for the same reason I used to live stream myself playing Need for Speed: World a year back. Share something you love doing with the world, the internet is great that way... except for the trolls.
That's pretty much why I started doing it. I just love gaming and if others can find enjoyment from watching me, than I'd love to let them watch too