DarthSka

Mar 28, 2011
-Saw it about a week ago
-Song is kinda catchy but I find the video amazing
-No and I don't plan on it

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
When did I first see it? Well the video itself I watched for the first time last week however I'd heard mentions of the name on various things and decided to check it out last week.

The music video is comedic so of course I like it. The beat behind the song is also good.

It's probably one of the easiest dances to do. It's called imitate riding a horse and shuffle to the side. Nothing to it. Now the other stuff I do is much harder and dangerous...

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
1. I heard about all this shenanigans and decided to invest-imagate

2. Yes, the whole thing is just so outrageous and always puts a smile on my face!

3. Yes, at school... in the courtyard... in the rain...

I have video evidence!

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
I have to have heard it a couple times by now? Because this is the first, and hopefully last time I ever watch something like this.....

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
- When did you first hear/see it?
I felt like an ultra hipster because I saw the video before it hit the 100k views mark, I shared it with every single person I have, loved it from the very first time and I think the first day I heard it I put it in loop for around 30 times. I still hear it almost every day.

- Do you like the song/music video?
Who doesn't? It's fucking amazing.

- Have you tried doing the dance?
Hell yeah! I even got my friends to learn it.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
M0rp43vs said:
-Saw it about... a month ago or so. My sister is a korea-phile(Strange as we're Southeast Asians but whateve's) so whether I like it or not, I hear news of these things
-Yea, I do actually. Catchy, funny and meme-tic. It's not a bad song for what amounts to viral comedy song. Video is utterly hilarious.
-Nah, I was never into that style of dance.

I dunno if it's off topic but have you seen the live version of this song

The pure massiveness of the arena and the fact that nearly every single person is singing along puts me into mind an Iron Maiden gig than a song by a chubby Korean Comedian.
That video was inspiring. I don't know how, or why, but it is.

OT:
-Through the Brovengers about three weeks ago
-It's great. Not the best, but great.
-NOEP. I cannot dance.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
1) today
2) meh, its ok for that kinda music i guess
3) nope, can't, don't and won't dance

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
1)Few weeks ago
2)Heard about it and went in thinking I'd hate it but had a big stupid grin on my face the whole time
3)Yes and failed

People who take it seriously and are like "Ugh I GUESS if you enjoy that type of music". It's just a silly song with an outrageous video, it's not meant to be the next big thing in music.

tautologico

e^(i * pi) + 1 = 0
Apr 5, 2010
trty00 said:
First off, I think it's kind of hilarious how some people are treating Gangnam Style like it's some kind of musical second coming of Christ, when it's really just LMFAO in Korean.
I'm not from the US and I had never heard LMFAO until I saw people comparing them with PSY. I watched a couple of their videos, but I still don't understand the comparison. Is LMFAO doing satire as well? Or is their music just as braindead as it seems?

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
-A post on the Escapist
-Yes, it's insane and I love it
-Right now, in fact.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEY SEXY LEI-DE.

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
1 At least a month ago, I was in a bar and the DJ played the video.
2 I don't like the song perse, but it's so damn catchy.
3 I've tried some of it.