GDC 2012: MechWarrior Online

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Can't wait. That Wednesday Hotdrop has prevented me from sleeping. That's how much I want this.

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
It's kind of ironic that it's all these free to play games that are breaking my bank.

Doom-Slayer

Ooooh...I has custom title.
Jul 18, 2009
Steve Butts said:

After a ten year wait, we finally get our next real mech game.

Read Full Article
Just a question. How complex is the mech customization and do you think it will be easy for a newcomer to pick up the ins and outs?

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Doom-Slayer said:
Steve Butts said:

Read Full Article
Just a question. How complex is the mech customization and do you think it will be easy for a newcomer to pick up the ins and outs?
NO! NO IT WILL FUCKING NOT!!! GET CRYSIS WARHEAD!!! GET THIS MOD FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!----> http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/

THEN GRIND UNTIL YOUR FINGERS BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! AND THEN YOU ARE READY TO PLAY...

MECHWARRIOR: ONLIIIIIIINE!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Doom-Slayer said:
Steve Butts said:

Read Full Article
Also do not forget to get Mechwarrior 4 for free, give it a try. Pretty decent. http://www.mektek.net/projects/mw4/download.html

Toodles.

irishda

Dec 16, 2010
I can't decide which was the better MW game, Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries or Mechwarrior 3.

Cupid Stunt

Mar 9, 2012
did that mech have fists in that picture? looks mor like a transformer than a mech wheres all the guns at?

Inordinate

Apr 11, 2013
I don't know what game you are talking about, because MWO doesn't play anything like MW4 or any previous MW game. It is, in fact, one of the worst games that it has ever been my misfortune to waste time on, and I was EXTREMELY excited about a new Mechwarrior game.

Oh, well, maybe the next game will be developed by someone with a clue.