Geek Remix: Clues, Secrets, & Theories for Oxenfree

Geek Remix

New member
Nov 25, 2015
17
0
0
Clues, Secrets, & Theories for Oxenfree

Analyzing the clues, secrets, and theories for Oxenfree.

Watch Video
 

geekremix_Mari

New member
Nov 25, 2015
57
0
0
I spent like 20 hours making this video you all better appreciate the time it took me to learn morse code.
 

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
Aug 9, 2020
2,315
1
43
Country
United States
I don't know how people figure out morse code. Not that I don't get how it works, that makes sense to me.

I just can't get how someone can translate it from just hearing it. Though, I haven't really tired so maybe I just haven't put in the effort.
Anyway, as I said on Youtube, my guess is the "object" could be a radio. Not sure if it's a prize or the next tool for solving the puzzle, but it makes sense to me. Could be way off though.

Also, speaking of Youtube, have you and Stacy been having any of the issues I've been hearing with monetization being turned off for channels?
I heard they won't even say why it's happening. If you haven't had any trouble, I hope you both continue not to.
Best of luck, and thanks for the video! =w= b
 

geekremix_Mari

New member
Nov 25, 2015
57
0
0
Sampler said:



Imp Emissary said:
I don't know how people figure out morse code. Not that I don't get how it works, that makes sense to me.

I just can't get how someone can translate it from just hearing it. Though, I haven't really tired so maybe I just haven't put in the effort.
Anyway, as I said on Youtube, my guess is the "object" could be a radio. Not sure if it's a prize or the next tool for solving the puzzle, but it makes sense to me. Could be way off though.

Also, speaking of Youtube, have you and Stacy been having any of the issues I've been hearing with monetization being turned off for channels?
I heard they won't even say why it's happening. If you haven't had any trouble, I hope you both continue not to.
Best of luck, and thanks for the video! =w= b
That would be very cool if it was a radio!

I also hear that the creator of The Walking Dead is involved. The game is supposed to be just the first of several things. Including a movie and a comic book. And they all tie together.

http://www.blastr.com/2016-1-12/robert-kirkmans-studio-turn-indie-game-oxenfree-movie
http://www.skybound.com/oxenfree-is-out-this-friday-our-newest-partnership/

"ROBERT KIRKMAN?S SKYBOUND ENTERTAINMENT TO BRING NIGHT SCHOOL STUDIO?S OXENFREE TO ADDITIONAL MEDIUMS"

As for the morse code, I took the footage i had and slowed it down. Then wrote down the dashes and dots. Then I translated them one letter at a time.

And our monetization is still on so far as I know. Maybe those channels got copyright strikes.
 

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
Aug 9, 2020
2,315
1
43
Country
United States
geekremix_Mari said:
Sampler said:

Imp Emissary said:
I don't know how people figure out morse code. Not that I don't get how it works, that makes sense to me.

I just can't get how someone can translate it from just hearing it. Though, I haven't really tired so maybe I just haven't put in the effort.
Anyway, as I said on Youtube, my guess is the "object" could be a radio. Not sure if it's a prize or the next tool for solving the puzzle, but it makes sense to me. Could be way off though.

Also, speaking of Youtube, have you and Stacy been having any of the issues I've been hearing with monetization being turned off for channels?
I heard they won't even say why it's happening. If you haven't had any trouble, I hope you both continue not to.
Best of luck, and thanks for the video!
=w= b
That would be very cool if it was a radio!

I also hear that the creator of The Walking Dead is involved. The game is supposed to be just the first of several things. Including a movie and a comic book. And they all tie together.

http://www.blastr.com/2016-1-12/robert-kirkmans-studio-turn-indie-game-oxenfree-movie
http://www.skybound.com/oxenfree-is-out-this-friday-our-newest-partnership/

"ROBERT KIRKMAN?S SKYBOUND ENTERTAINMENT TO BRING NIGHT SCHOOL STUDIO?S OXENFREE TO ADDITIONAL MEDIUMS"

As for the morse code, I took the footage i had and slowed it down. Then wrote down the dashes and dots. Then I translated them one letter at a time.

And our monetization is still on so far as I know. Maybe those channels got copyright strikes.
Ah cool. I think they could actually translate Oxenfree pretty well into a movie. Hope they make an animated one because I'd like to see the drawn art of the game in motion.

As for the Youtube stuff.

I don't really know enough about how Youtube works for content creators to judge how bad it is, but he mentioned that they had copyright strikes before, but they didn't lose their monetization and Youtube hasn't yet told them what's wrong with how they've been trying to fix it. They are also apparently not the only ones dealing with this issue.

Hope you don't run into any of the problems they did!
 

FPLOON

Your #1 Source for the Dino Porn
Jul 10, 2013
12,531
0
0
Wow... I really should play Oxenfree... This all sounds awesome!

Other than that, I would be mad/frustrated too if the "cluemasters" didn't play the right clue with the corresponding phone number... :p
 

geekremix_Mari

New member
Nov 25, 2015
57
0
0
FPLOON said:
Wow... I really should play Oxenfree... This all sounds awesome!

Other than that, I would be mad/frustrated too if the "cluemasters" didn't play the right clue with the corresponding phone number... :p
All I really want is for people to care about OXENFREE
 

FPLOON

Your #1 Source for the Dino Porn
Jul 10, 2013
12,531
0
0
geekremix_Mari said:
FPLOON said:
Wow... I really should play Oxenfree... This all sounds awesome!

Other than that, I would be mad/frustrated too if the "cluemasters" didn't play the right clue with the corresponding phone number... :p
All I really want is for people to care about OXENFREE
Well, you got me to care... and now, I really want to play OXENFREE in my future... or is it my past? Both all at once??
 

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
4,954
6
13
I shall try this title, it kind of came out of nowhere with little fanfare, but looks really unique and cool with a touch of silent hill added. It is out on the Psn store now.