Geeks and Six Foot Ceilings

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
I just find that line infinitely amuzing. You know which one I mean.

Also, poor Bill.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
So, that's how the magic happens.

On a side note, I need to go find a new NERF gun.

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
Now I want that Sonic Wiidriver. I don't have a Wii, but I want that Sonic Screwmote!

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
Incidentally, I think I own that exact striped grey-and-black zip-up sweatshirt that Graham is wearing at the start.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
Haha, hilarious you can see the GP livestream playing in the background at 7:45. You can clearly see Ben Stark (I believe), awesome.

Metcarfre

Nov 20, 2008
Thank you for revealing my complete and utter LACK of encyclopedic knowledge of Doctor Who. :p

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Where would I acquire that amazing TF2 tee of Graham's, and for how many of my moneys?

Also, unless that app does everything for you, Graham's got some sketching talent! (Note: Disregard if that iPad app is just really well made)

To appraise someone other than the mighty Graham, that was some finely done make-up on Kathleen's part!

Tombfyre

Feb 7, 2008
Ah, these videos continue to be amusing. :) And all your antics behind the camera remind me of many nerf filled evenings with friends in similar basement suites, back in Nanaimo. That or tabletop games and the like.

Fortunately such antics continue out here in the great white north of Edmonton, where I'm pleased to report that the ceilings appear to all be at least 8 feet in height.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
TheBobmus said:
Where would I acquire that amazing TF2 tee of Graham's, and for how many of my moneys?

Also, unless that app does everything for you, Graham's got some sketching talent! (Note: Disregard if that iPad app is just really well made)

To appraise someone other than the mighty Graham, that was some finely done make-up on Kathleen's part!
That t-shirt used to be available here [http://www.levelupstudios.com/nope], but it seems to have disappeared. There *is* a similar L4D "Peels" [http://www.levelupstudios.com/peels] shirt, though.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I'm really starting to enjoying these loading times and the article that go with them // They give us a wonderful incite into the world of LRR and in all fairness I would (and have) watch anything these guys make

-M

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Ah my new favorite part of Thursdays, so much neat info which just makes rewatching the video all the more enjoyable. Also I miss Bill, I can't imagine how the poor guy could possibly move around in that low low basement.

NimrodXIV

Jul 12, 2010
I also feel that hat needs to appear in Feed Dump.

And you've just reinforced my recent desires to get a Nerf gun for no reason. Dammit.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I have that TF2 "Nope" shirt. I got it at Otakon last year. Also a red one with the Soldier holding his Rocket Launcher with the caption, "I have a Rocket Launcher, your argument is irrelevant."

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
008Zulu said:
Lady Kathleen said:
A tour of Matt's small apartment.
Slight "Nerd Correction", the sonic was used in the 1996 Doctor Who movie.
Yeah, but I didn't feel like further confusing the issue. You're totally right though.