United States

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Another Hellraiser movie. I really only care about the first two movies. We'll see how this one goes.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Obviously not news, but the irony isn't lost on me that some of the uninformed enraged people might find this news, and the fact that they likely wouldn't be outraged at this as they ostensibly are a black mermaid:

1664319747043.png

So I say we should just have fun with it. Let's not only make Ariel black, let's make her "hood" black.

Last edited:

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Thought I might as well post the actual video:

Man, Jackman really is up for anything isn't he? Fun guy. Very much like Patrick Stewart. Despite being a little tired of Reynolds' comedies lately, I'm game for another Deadpool. I look forward to the potshots that will be taken at WB/DC.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Man, Jackman really is up for anything isn't he? Fun guy. Very much like Patrick Stewart. Despite being a little tired of Reynolds' comedies lately, I'm game for another Deadpool. I look forward to the potshots that will be taken at WB/DC.
It's exactly why I avoided most of Reynold's output. To prevent any type of burnout or boredom.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
I feel like a prophet. Just days after discussing with @BrawlMan how Trevor Noah really should go back to doing stand up, he has announced he's leaving the Daily Show to do more stand up. Terrific accomplishment to have hosted the show for the past 7 years. He was every bit Jon Stewart's equal in my opinion, let down only by the fact that his surrounding cast could not hold a candle to Stewart's.

Has me wondering who they're going to replace him with. Honestly, I don't think any of the other correspondents could take the wheel. Hopefully the new host is going to be as much of a breath of fresh air as Noah was.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I feel like a prophet. Just days after discussing with @BrawlMan how Trevor Noah really should go back to doing stand up, he has announced he's leaving the Daily Show to do more stand up. Terrific accomplishment to have hosted the show for the past 7 years. He was every bit Jon Stewart's equal in my opinion, let down only by the fact that his surrounding cast could not hold a candle to Stewart's.

Has me wondering who they're going to replace him with. Honestly, I don't think any of the other correspondents could take the wheel. Hopefully the new host is going to be as much of a breath of fresh air as Noah was.

Thanks for the wonderful news. I wonder if his stand up will be on Netflix. Noah is taking his own path, and I am all the happier for him.

Reactions: Bob_McMillan

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Thanks for the wonderful news. I wonder if his stand up will be on Netflix. Noah is taking his own path, and I am all the happier for him.
I really hope so. I have great memories of watching his stand up with my girlfriend when we were just starting out. Almost got kicked out of the library lol.

Reactions: BrawlMan