Generic Sex Thread

ChuQue37

May 16, 2011
Question time: What is the one thing that if the opposite sex came up to you and did, would make you drop your trousers immediately without a second thought?

Mine would be if a girl walked up to me and intentionally mixed quotes from three different philosophers in an ironic and intentional way.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
Probably if she could successfully argue as to why Niklas Lidstrom is tied for the best defensemen of all time and said that Cindy Crosby sucks

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
If she threw flammable liquids on my pants, pulled out a lighter and threatened to set me on fire if I didn't.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Bit her lip in that always, tantalizingly suggestive mannerism while just asking me to tear them off.

She is Angelina Jolie, Scarlet Johansson, Eva Green, Sharon Stone, Meg Ryan, Erica Durance, Anne Hathaway, or Elisha Cuthbert.

..Yep.

Onoto

Jun 14, 2010
Mine would be if a girl opened the door to the exam room, said she was filling in for my regular doctor, and asked me to change.

Legless Zombie

Jul 4, 2011
AdeptaSororitas said:
If he(or she) approached me and pulled out a ring with a ruby d20 mounted instead of a gem.
Omg this is awesome!

If they said I'll let you into my TARDIS if you show me your Sonic Screwdriver.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
Biosophilogical said:
If she threw flammable liquids on my pants, pulled out a lighter and threatened to set me on fire if I didn't.
I would have to go with you on this one, of course I would attempt to stop drop and roll first to put out the flames. If that doesn't work then the pants are coming off.

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
As long as it is a girl that I find attractive, she just has to say "take off your pants," it is as simple as that.

Or if the girl asks "Why are your clothes still on?"

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Mine would be if she walked up to me and said "Hey you, drop your pants"

Because if she does something else that's incredibly awesome and sexy, don't you guys think that dropping your pants to her might scare her off? And if some girl did walk up to me and did something that genuinely titillated me, I would want to keep that girl around.

EDIT: Damn, Ninja'd

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
Legless Zombie said:
AdeptaSororitas said:
If he(or she) approached me and pulled out a ring with a ruby d20 mounted instead of a gem.
Omg this is awesome!

Damn I gotta try that sometime lol my current BF loooooves the Doctor.

rockingnic

May 6, 2009
"Let's have sex." in a very flirty way and has to be at least attractive to me and.
I'll have sex with her and let it be just that...

What?! I'm a guy

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
She would have to have long black hair, the right clothing(I honestly have no idea what it would be), have the perfect boobs, and say something to the effect of "roll for initiative".

Although the easiest way is just to give me half a bottle of vodka, wait 20-30 minutes, and I will take of my pants at the slightest hint of someone mentioning the idea.

Legless Zombie said:
This would only work on me if they had an actual TARDIS.

Legless Zombie

Jul 4, 2011
crudus said:
She would have to have long black hair, the right clothing(I honestly have no idea what it would be), have the perfect boobs, and say something to the effect of "roll for initiative".

Although the easiest way is just to give me half a bottle of vodka, wait 20-30 minutes, and I will take of my pants at the slightest hint of someone mentioning the idea.

Legless Zombie said:
This would only work on me if they had an actual TARDIS.
In that case I would hope they grew it themselves and didn't steal it from the doctor.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
I could say but I think it would be just too kinky for this website

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Zachary Young said:
Mine would be if a girl opened the door to the exam room, said she was filling in for my regular doctor, and asked me to change.
But I don't like having to change in front of a female doctor. Why can't I have my old doctor!?