George Romero To Appear In New Black Ops Zombie Level

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
So the best way to honour the king of the zombie genre is to... kill him?

OT: Zombies is the only thing that makes me want to buy Blops... and I'm just so tempted right now.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
SMG kicking undead ass again? Hell ya! If this was a stand alone, separate game I would certainly buy it. But Black Ops is a tad out of my budget right now, and PC's don't have rentals.

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
that1guy said:
That seriously looked cool. But, does anyone think it sorta rips off of The House of the Dead: Overkill's style?

And one of the guys takes John Marston's pose from Red Dead Redemption.

Anyway, it looks like the best one yet, besides the original Nazi Zombie map.
Nah, its grindhouse, it exists way before House of the Dead.

This is grindhouse

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
They had me at George.

But George as a super zombie!?

My god...this...is...too awesome words!

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
HankMan said:
Is the sound track done by Rob Zombie? (I wouldn't know if it was as I don't listen to much music)
It was the theme to Return of the Living Dead (1985); imdb has the soundtrack listings. Grindhouse (2007) referenced it, which may be why josemlopes picked up on it. 45 Grave, a punk horror band, were the original artists.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of those canisters has 245-Trioxin stamped on the side. ;)

Inskidentally, L4D? I'm not seeing it, TBH. Sure, it's got 4 survivors, but then it's co-op; there had to be 4 somethings. It'd have been more of a rip if there'd been a Tank or similar in the on-screen action.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Looks quite awesome. And Romero looks like one tough zombie-guy.
I really like the style of the trailer too. But the only one of the 4 characters i recognized was Danny Trejo. Feel kinda silly not recognizing Buffy. But the two others, i had no idea.

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
Well this is new? REAL ACTORS in a DLC. I lol'd when i seen sarah michell gellar like
mmm. Actually, that puzzled me a bit. For a zombie game, I'd have figured actors famous for doing zombie flicks'd be an obvious choice, and while these guys have all done horror they're not zombie film folks. I think Englund's done only one zombie film and Rooker's in The Walking Dead, but I can't get any Trejo or Gellar connection.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
slow connection did not watch trailer.

you play as those people or are they zombies? cause im all for them to be zombies. XD

Racistman3d

Jul 6, 2009
Am I the only one that thinks that Sarah Michelle Gellar must be freezing her ass off in what she's wearing?