Get a Glimpse of Hearthfire's Buildings

seule

Jul 21, 2008
Yeah I'm glad they released this for the consoles, really not necessary for the pc players that can use the mod, but whilst I have the pc version, part of me just thinks it sucks that console players have to pay for it. Really hope that in next gen, they at least set it up so you can mod the console versions too... o wait that would mean they couldn't rip you off for stuff like this...

BoogieManFL

Apr 14, 2008
As I've been playing I've been picking up small things here and there that I suspect might be needed. I wonder what existing items might be used?

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
Hrm, I am kind of glad that I don't have to design it from scratch...my house would likely end up looking like a car-accident had occurred recently.

Would've liked to build my own castle like the Vampire Castle. It isn't like I am short money, and I am the Dovakin..

just sayin'

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
carpathic said:
Hrm, I am kind of glad that I don't have to design it from scratch...my house would likely end up looking like a car-accident had occurred recently.

Would've liked to build my own castle like the Vampire Castle. It isn't like I am short money, and I am the Dovakin..

just sayin'
You could just theoretically kill everybody in the Vampire Castle and live in it as your own, as long as nothing keeps respawning there.

plainlake

Jan 20, 2010
JokerboyJordan said:
KingsGambit said:
Everyone is looking forward to a mod that a player already made almost 3 months ago [http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18480].
plainlake said:
This is an old mod.. Oh, you get to pay for it now... I guess that is the backside of having such a talented modding community.
Consoles don't have mods. Stop being elitist and choosing to ignore such things, just because your happy with your platform of choice doesn't mean you have to be smug bastards about it.

OT: I'll wait for the wiki entry to see how extensive it is before contemplating buying it, after all it is pretty cheap.
Why yes,yes I have to, how else will they understand their own inferiority? Commiting ad hominem because i have to use Socratic questioning to make the rabble understand the reason of why they are in their pityfull situation. Everyone should do their part in informing the public. But offcourse not everyone can have the devotion to humanity as PC-gamers.