get everything you hate off your chest

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
TitanAtlas said:
-Bioshock 2.... over hyped, didnt contributed nothing to the story...
I don't remember it being over hyped
also, wasn't the fact that it didn't modified the original's story one of the points on it's favor?

do I have to remind you what Highlander 2 did to the Immortals?

-The dreamcast murder... WHY!!!! IT WAS SUCH A GOOD CONSOLE!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? THIS IS A MAD HOUSE!!! A MAD HOUSE I TELL YOU!!!
I agree with you on this one

it was a, say, unique console

not only on it's hardware, it had games no other console would have, like Space Channel 5 or Chu Chu Rocket

do you think a game like Samba de Amigo would even be considered for a serious major retail release on the 360, for example? (like, say, Halo or any of the Call of Duty: this isn't Call of Duty 2)

Ossian

Mar 11, 2010
nuba km said:
Well I'm glad, but now tell your local cashier in taco bell to lay off the vegetarians. Seems like every restaurant I go to I get crap.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Oh god... I don't have enough time in the day to write down everything I hate.
I'll just summarize it as this:

I hate ignorance
I hate fake-ness
I hate people who don't deserve things that are good, who get things that are good
I hate unrealistic expectations

Hmmmm... I think those 4 categories sums up absolutely everything I hate.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
I hate bitches. The logic of an 18-25 year old woman astounds me. Its so off the wall/bat-shit insane. I can't fucking stand it anymore.

Edit:There are women out there, I know, that aren't like this. I've just yet to meet any yet.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Shoggoth2588 said:
emeraldrafael said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
I hate Magnemite and Magneton
XD Can I ask why those two in particular?
I also hate Bronzong and, Bronzoar. Steel types are always pains in the ass to fight against and, I've never had much luck training them either. As annoying as Zubat are, I've had more lucl with them even though I'm sure more people will hate Zubat instead of the 4 I listed.
Use Earthquake. The only steel type I've seen that can withstand/not be affected by earthquake is Skarmory.

Motakikurushi

Jul 22, 2009
My soul is full of hatred, being the massive cynic that I am. Every silver lining has a cloud, and you can find something to hate in everything. So in a Jacques Derrida sort of philosophical manner I'm going to say I hate people who view something as the absolute truth. No facts, only interpretation.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
bl4ckh4wk64 said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
emeraldrafael said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
I also hate Bronzong and, Bronzoar. Steel types are always pains in the ass to fight against and, I've never had much luck training them either. As annoying as Zubat are, I've had more lucl with them even though I'm sure more people will hate Zubat instead of the 4 I listed.
Use Earthquake. The only steel type I've seen that can withstand/not be affected by earthquake is Skarmory.
actually magnet rise stops electric and steel types being effected by ground type moves so fighting is a better choice

Macrobstar

Apr 28, 2010
I hate the way society has made people so self important that they think they matter to the rest of the world

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
Radeonx said:
Valve:
The games aren't good, and the fanboys (At least a large percent of them. This is a generalization, after all.) have their heads so far up their asses that they refuse to admit that any game with a "V" on it has a flaw.
So then VVVVVV must be like the best game ever, right? =D

OT: Oh so many things, so I'll type a short list.

Arrogance
Chavs
Overbearing feminists
Bad games
Activision
All commercially produced shitty pop music (Especially Justina Beaver, and Miley Cyrus)
Bobby Kotick
Micro$oft
James Cameron and his lapdog, Nick Clegg.
Power-Hungry Moderators, which, luckily, it seems don't exist on the Escapist. Yet.
And so on...

Zakariaz

Nov 17, 2009
I hate that pop and R'N'B has killed peoples chance to listen to good music on the radio.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Danik93 said:
Among other things, He's beaten a girl thats one of my better friends to the point where hse was almost unrecognizable, Called the girl I loved that passed away a **** in her casket, at her funeral, in front of her parents, feels the compulsive need to fight me (even though every time, no matter how many people he brings with him, I've constantly beaten him down) and if I refuse he harasses and beats up on my friends (particular the girl ones, since they dont expect it and arnt used to fighting), has keyed my car to say Anthony is a dick sucker (I'm Anthony by the way, pleasure to meet you), broken three windos in my house, has shot people with paintballs from close range when they're not wearing any protection from it (or even aware they're going ot be shot), and just all around dickish behavior that could pretty much sum up every other petty thing he's done.

... *sigh* It gets a lot harder to not kill him like I've so often promised I would the next time he fucked with me.

Beat14

Jun 27, 2010
I'm hating bad service in shops/restaurants, it's cranking me up to a whole new level recently.

Caprice0083

Jun 24, 2009
I hate religion, politics, and fronting a$$ women. You want to screw as bad as I do, shut up and drop your panties. smh.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
nuba km said:
bl4ckh4wk64 said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
emeraldrafael said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
actually magnet rise stops electric and steel types being effected by ground type moves so fighting is a better choice
I'm really glad I wasnt the only one that thought that when i read use earthquake. XD

But yeah, I get it now. Though Bronzong is a really good walling pokemon. Steel/Psychic with either heatproof (which reduces fire attacks by 1/2) and Levitate (Renders ground type attacks useless), and in the Dream World Ability Heavy Metal (Weight is Doubled. Whihc I'm sure affects speed, and makes STAB gyro ball amazing or something).

Imat

Feb 21, 2009
I hate traffic with all my being...

I also dislike it when people break/ruin things I care about (Mostly my compy and my books). I realize they're just things, but when I'm reading a book that now has a permanent mud stain on the side from when a kid on the bus rubbed it against the muddy floor (Who knew students trekking through snow would create mud on a bus?), I kinda want to get rich, buy whatever company the kid works for, and fire him from it. That would be my ideal revenge.

On the subject of ruined books...I had another kid who literally took a hand-held power sander to the cover of my math book once...Same kid glued the nosecone of my rocket into place. Parachute never had a chance to deploy. These are the things I care about, and I do not enjoy having them destroyed or defaced by others.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
cthulhumythos said:
i hate people who incessantly whine and wangst

(wangst=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Wangst)
I hat people who like characters that wangst