Get Jade Empire For Free on Origin Right Now

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
Hahaha...jokes aside, origin's gonna have to do a lot better than that. Especially when the game goes regularly under $4 on GOG. Without DRM. And without Origin. Yeah sorry, try again next time.

Apr 5, 2008
JohnnyDelRay said:
Hahaha...jokes aside, origin's gonna have to do a lot better than that. Especially when the game goes regularly under $4 on GOG. Without DRM. And without Origin. Yeah sorry, try again next time.
I love it. Even giving it away for free, many people would rather pay to not use origin. I know I'd pay to never use uplay again.

Product Placement

Jul 16, 2009
fix-the-spade said:
EA hands out so much free stuff, my Origin account has about fifteen games on it now, of which I paid for Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 and Crysis 3. Thanks EA, sometimes you guys are perversely awesome.
They're just trying to not get voted as the worst company in America again. This time they're probably worried about the lackluster response from Star Wars Battlefront.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Product Placement said:
fix-the-spade said:
EA hands out so much free stuff, my Origin account has about fifteen games on it now, of which I paid for Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 and Crysis 3. Thanks EA, sometimes you guys are perversely awesome.
They're just trying to not get voted as the worst company in America again.
And that's... a bad thing?

Nov 28, 2007
Nimcha said:
Product Placement said:
fix-the-spade said:
They're just trying to not get voted as the worst company in America again.
And that's... a bad thing?
It is when EA does it, because even if EA does something that other companies would do/have done in their position, it's wrong, because EA can never be right in the eyes of quite a few on here.