Get on the Desert Bus and Take a Quiz!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Get on the Desert Bus and Take a Quiz!

Were you paying attention during the Desert Bus for Hope? We sure hope so!

The crew of Loading Ready Run sacrificed their sanity for charity once again with their annual Desert Bus for Hope event. Not only did they playing the intensely boring Desert Bus 24 hours a day, they broadcast their torment for our sick and twisted pleasure. Bless their hearts.

Those who were watching saw a double mohawk, cat ears, chocolate roulette, Lolcat scripture, caramelldansen, lots of singing, and the glory that is Octopimp. They also witnessed a generosity of spirit that was genuinely inspirational, as Desert Bus for Hope racked up more than $130,000 in donations for Child's Play. We decided to celebrate this year's wildly successful Desert Bus for Hope by giving it its very own quiz.

As always, you can take as long as you like to complete the quiz, but your overall time will affect your position on the leaderboards.

Got your ticket? Then get on the bus! (Take the quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/44].)

Got a quiz of your own you'd like to submit? Send it to [email protected]. If we use it, you'll receive a special badge! Please be sure to put "Quiz" as the subject and include your forum name with your submission.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
50%, first place and guessed every question. guessed every question except for one.

I rock!

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
woot, got a whole question right, and i have absolutely no idea what this quiz is about! rad stuff!

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
I didn't too well on this, with a 3/10. On a side note, what, no Octopimp question?

Unknower

Jun 4, 2008
"Congratulations, you scored 10%, with 1 of 10 correct! You're currently ranked 202nd out of 210 total entries."

Dammit, I don't come first even in sucking!

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Wow, 6/10. Considering how much of that I watched I'd think it'd be higher.

EDIT: I'm looking at the questions again and you guys got one wrong. The total time in this years desert bus was 135 hours. That isn't one of the given choices.

Frostfeuer

Apr 15, 2009
Actually Eric, the question asked what the play time was for the SECOND Desert bus, this years was the third

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
Wow, 6/10. Considering how much of that I watched I'd think it'd be higher.

EDIT: I'm looking at the questions again and you guys got one wrong. The total time in this years desert bus was 135 hours. That isn't one of the given choices.
It asked last years total, if I remember correctly.