"GET OVER HERE!" phrases that are engraved in your brain years later

scbunchy

Jun 26, 2009
Pretty much every bark from the command and conquer series is stuck in my head at this point. My absolute favourite has to be this one though, laughed my head off when I first heard it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZQdaEFa_60

VoidOfOne

Aug 14, 2013
"Welcome to DIE!"

Anyone? Anyone?

Also, every time I hear "Job's done," I always think of the peasant from Warcraft.

And so... "I gotta go."

-"Wish I could go."

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
"To the marsh I march, for the reeds we need!"

From Pharaoh, the citybuilding game, delivered in a kind of corny stereotypical arabic accent.

Also, this:

The bit at 1:36

The sarky prick - knowing full well that you're being made to migrate to a veritable hive of racism, xenophobia, royal zealotry, religious war, and a growing conversion to what can only be described as racial satanism.

Rendahli

Sep 15, 2011
"Buttkicking for goodness!"

"Jump on my sword while you can evil. I wont be as gentle!"

"Live by the sword, live a good long life!"

"Go for the eyes boo!"

Minsc from Baldur's Gate...not that I'm obsessed or anything...

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Everything the narrating voice says in every Metal Slug ever. "HEAVY MACHINE GUN" and "WHOA BIG!" come to mind.

Also

"Wololo" - Monk, Age of Empires
"My spleen!" - Enemies, No More Heroes
"AH, FRESH MEAT!" - The Butcher, Diablo
"Stay awhile and listen" - Deckard Cain, Diablo II
"Max, dearest of all my friends..." - Vlad Lem, Max Payne 2
"No, no, no, that's not what happened" - The Prince, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Also every line from Commandos: Behind Enemy lines.

UmberHulk said:
I think my favorite is "your not Alexander"
The reason this resonated with me so much is that I never understood who or what the hell everybody was talking about.

HyperBadger

Nov 15, 2014
I know it's been said but 'Go for the eyes boo go for the eyes!' and all other lines from Minsc will stay with me till the grave. Additionally:

'I've got a present for ya!' Command's in C&C 1
'Quad damage' any quake game
'It's about time' StarCraft 2 intro
'Shazbot' Starsiege Tribes

SonofSpermcube

Aug 10, 2013
Artaneius said:
Announcer from Unreal Tournament. Headshot! Double Kill! Multi Kill! Mega Kill!! Ultra Kill!!! M-M-M-Monster Kill!!!!!!!!!!!!! The announcer that sounds like how God should be. The announcers from CoD, Halo, or any of the pussified casual shooters got nothing on UT! Bow down to the superior game! Bow down to competitive gamers!

Along these lines, "KILLER COMBO!" "HYPER COMBO!" All the combo announcements from Killer Instinct. There was a Killer Instinct machine near the pool tables where my friends and I played in college. We'd use those lines whenever someone attempted a combo shot.

Spectrum_Prez

Aug 19, 2009
OneCatch said:
Also, this:

The bit at 1:36
For me, it's at 2:03: "There are a few ways we can do this, and the choice... is... yours..."
Played through that at least a hundred times. Also, FANCY, dude, he puts the tray on the table. Mind blown. I always dropped it on the ground, because hey, the walkthroughs all literally used the verb "drop".

Other than that:
Starcraft stuff already mentioned.
Red Alert: "Affirmative."

Is no one going to do Dragon Age: Origins' "Enchantment"?

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Its not a phrase, but all I can think about is that little "huph-" noise Lara Croft makes when she jumps. I think it's in Tomb Raider 2? It's probably in more games though, but I just remember it. And the little grunt she makes when she hauls herself up from a ledge.

That's about all I can think of, but I do have an awful memory.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
"You have been killed shaman. But provided you have some followers left you will return to life at the reincarnation site"
-Populous The Beginning

"Mr Zurkon still detects heartbeat. This is a problem for Mr Zurkon"
-Ratchet & Clank

"Hello. Follow me."
-Abe

"Eat my laser! EAT IT!"
"With a little lubrication I'm ready for anything"
"Someone's pinched me winkles"
"Bite my crunchy brown ass"
-Timesplitters: Future Perfect

"I just want you to explain to me why we're still getting the crap shelled out of us. And I don't want hear the word authorisation or... and who the hell is this?!"
-Mercenaries

Sep 14, 2009
Battenberg said:
"We've captured a command post"
HOLY HELL. this triggered in the deepest part of my skull so hard, you could swear order 66 had just activated...

Kudos though for reminding me of this, now it's going to be stuck in my head again for months.