Get Ready For Prince of Persia Lego

FinalDream

[Insert Witty Remark Here]
Apr 6, 2010
MetaKnight19 said:
FinalDream said:
Wake me up when the Bioshock box sets are out.
You mean something like this

OT : I would most likely buy a PoP Lego set, although I have nowhere to put it. Still, where there's a will...
Awesome!

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Ok... nice to see we are gaining lego's approval. Now we just need LEGO Saint's Row. I would be interested if I bought legos still.

-2fish

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lmao, thats kinda cute. Not surprise they have come out with this...I could imagine my nephew playing with this... ;D

LocustCloud

Mar 10, 2010
My little brother really wants this set and he won't stop bugging me for it :p
It looks really cool though, with the deadly traps and everything, only thing I am worried about is the price... 599NOK is quite a lot of money, about £66 I believe.

Kmadden2004

Feb 13, 2010
So it was a game that became a film, then it became a film that became a Lego play set?

Now all we need is for Ubisoft to announce a Lego Prince of Persia game and reality will surely implode...

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
played lego rockband for the first time today. one question running through my head all the way through. Iggy Pop in lego...really? is there anything lego wont do.

Blizzarded Soul

Jan 27, 2010
I havent read much about the new film or anything.....but does the Prince now have a name??!!
As far as im aware he never had a name, he was just reffered to as 'The Prince'.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
FUCK YES!

Alright guys, just don't make it a collect-athon like EVERY OTHER DAMN LEGO GAME!

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
alright this is sweet
i would so get this
but it would look really odd a 20 year old buying lego at the local toy store when i don't have kids

sowmiya

Jul 9, 2010
The Prince of Persia is nice Movie,I watched the movie in Theatre...It's very nice,The Background Music,The Screnply all are nice,I watched the Trailer Before watching the Movie,In here http://www.mtjunkie.org/prince-of-persia-the-sands-of-time-2010-05-09/ i watched the Trailer .....