Get Ready to Get Heavy With the LEGO Minigun

dekkarax

Apr 3, 2008
Your all laughing now...but soon, someone will build a bigger minigun, then a bigger one, starting an arms race that will engulf the world in fire, and plastic.

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
Fuckin' A, that kicks ass! That guy's a genius! He has reached a level of awesome that I cannot even comprehend. This puts my days of tooling around with LEGO to complete shame. Who would have thought that LEGO could be made to be even better? Man that made my day.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Freshman said:
I checked out his other stuff too, and i have to give this man the highest props ever. I don't even know what to say, thats how awesome it is
The L85A2. Oh my god.

I need more LEGO...

Zoph

Feb 26, 2010
Wow. Just... wow. Someone give that man a cookie, perhaps even two cookies.

xanith02100

Feb 1, 2009
Compared to this man, I now feel as though my entire life has been lived without worth.

Lego Mini-gun? Yes, you did just win at life.

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT!!!!!!!!!!

must have it, where do i get it? where are the instructions to build it. DRooooL...

PHOENIXRIDER57

Mar 2, 2010
I couldn't stop giggling like a school girl while watching the vid(and while reading the article, very nicely written). I'd love to get my hands on this. What a name for it too!

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
One day, the aliens will come, with their energy shields finely-tuned to withstand our puny bullets. And this young man will step forward with his arsenal. When the aliens slink back home crying to themselves and nursing their bruises and welts, this young man will be hailed as the savior of mankind.

Apr 29, 2010
Man, and I thought the Lego podracers my friends and I built back in middle school were awesome. This guy deserves some major props, and an offer from Lego to get those guns into the market. I wants them! I wants them all!

The Random One

May 29, 2008
The bolt-action rifles are pretty cool too. I'd like to join a deathmatch in those. Sounds a lot easier than paintball...

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
If only if it could fire lego bricks. That would be even more awesome.

One word for this: EPIC!