Get Your Hands on an Xbox One!

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
NOTE: This isn't for an Xbox One...its for a Bat. (Check the Official Rules and laugh)

Longstreet

Jun 16, 2012
FinalDream said:
Longstreet said:
Is everyone just missing that big "SUBMIT" button with your Escapist username next to it or is that just me?

Haven't seen a single thing bout facebook, twitter or any other accounts I might need.

EDIT: Hmm, that link to thunderdome works for me now, yeaaah, not gonna bother. I assume that just submitting your Escapist name also counts as an entry?
Same. All I saw was the button and my name. Now I clicked it and it says I've submitted I'm wondering if I've missed anything? I'm a publishers club member so I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
Nah that aint it, since i am not a pub club member.

Unless of course mine was a bug and now i admitted to this they will boot me out of it. That's also possible.

Guess we should wait till someone who knows anything more can enlighten us?

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
I know i don't deserve it (Yes, even if it is an Xbox One) but i signed up regardless, because hey, what's there to lose?

Good luck to everyone who actually deserves a free console! :D

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
"The Win A Justin Upton Signature Louisville Slugger Bat! Contest is FREE to play"

What..the...hell is one of those supposed to be?!

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
EffectiveKill said:
But I thought the Escapist hated everything Microsoft related? Plus this contest is set up in a strange way
Well, the love for free stuff is much greater than the hate for Xbox One which will be obvious from seeing how many is actually participating. Making a contest like this is both a form of advertisement and it's kinda like baiting the hook.

OT: I won't be participating, I didn't go through the rules, but I doubt I can participate given the launch for Xbox One is TBA around here. Also I don't really want one. Good luck to those participating, hopefully the console goes to someone who genuinely wants one rather than someone who is looking to sell or just wouldn't hate getting it if they didn't have to pay for it.

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
Went to three different stores today (Target, Gamestop, Best Buy). Every single one of them had at least one Xbox One and not a single one had a PS4. They aren't hard to come by, but Microsoft wants you to believe that they are.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
well we know Microsoft cant sell the damn things as well as they want but lets see if they bad enough that they cant be given away or not
oh what am i saying of course they can be given away even the Xbone is packed with current gen goodness even if it is a tool of Daedra worshiping dirty console peasants and i want one especially if i can get it for nothing
is it crazy to ask if i am insane?

HyenaThePirate

Jan 8, 2009
What kind of fanboy dumbass is so loyal to a single 'brand' that they'd turn down a FREE console??
It's one thing to decide to spend your hard earned money on one console or another, but if someone gave me one I wouldn't just throw it back in their face and complain it's not the "other guy's" system.

Honestly, this is what sickens me the most about so-called "gamer" culture.. because a true gamer doesn't give a fig about what console it is.. REAL gamers own EVERY console AND have a beast PC.

Why?

Cause we play GAMES. We could care less about the appearances of being "cool" simply because some corporation has convinced you to drop to your knees every time they create a new product.

Drauger

Dec 22, 2011
A xbone? really, do you guys know the kind of people that post in your forums?, so sad of you to put such lame contest..... maybe to sell is on ebay as everyone else .