Girl Problems: Which to choose?

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Spekter068 said:
Daveman said:
]Wow... I guess I'm just lucky I don't attract that kind of girl... or any kind... XP
Your time will come. In the meantime, don't feel too bad about it: girls can be a major hassle in many, many other ways.
Yeah... what with the whole slitting their wrists thing all the feckin' time. (some people will hopefully take that out of context due to the way I quoted you)

But yeah, I was kidding, I have my troubles as does any guy, but they're not epicly major.

johnny appleseed

Jan 19, 2010
Here's my frank advice: if you have to ask, then you don't want either one of them enough. Be friends. Be best friends. I am dating my best friend from high school (sounds like that's where you're at), and it's great. If you hurt either girl by being honest, then she's not worth it. You have no obligation to go out with either one.

Step 1: figure a girl you like.

Step 2: become good friends with her. You would be surprised how many wonderful-seeming girls turn out to be quite the ***** once you get to know them.

Step 3: if you really want her, then ask her out. You should be fairly comfortable with it, and if she's really your friend she'll be honest about it.

Step 4: treat her right. She deserves it.

Step 5: if you've gotten through steps 1-4, and you still think she's wonderful, then marry her. If you find you couldn't stand to let her get away, then don't let her.

Dating in high school can be fun, but don't discount the fun you could have with your friends.

If you're a follower of the Word, be sure to check out Ephesians 5 and 1 Corinthians 13. Read Song of Songs, but don't forget it says three separate times "Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires."

Be a man. Don't act unless you have strong convictions, but if you do have convictions, then you do something about it.

God bless.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
cuddly_tomato said:
Does either one of these girls have a do-it-and-die father?

If so, pick the other one.
This man gives very sensible advice, listen to him.

On topic, I'd say girl A since she's a sure thing, but it really comes down to who you personally like better. Also, where the hell is BonsaiK when you need him?

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Anonin said:
gof22 said:
I hate to ask but does actually use the advice we give them? I have seen a lot of help me threads and yet I haven't seen any of them come back and say it worked.

On Topic: If you can't decide which one you like yet best thing to do is figure out which one you like first and then decide to tell that one you like them.

Also, I wouldn't trust that friend, I mean she could be just saying that girl likes you as a cruel joke. Best piece of advice I can give is Never Trust Anybody.
I thank you for the advice, but if we base out society on never trusting anybody then our society will fail. The logical consequences will result in that we must experience things firsthand, and thus a non-belief in otherworld issues. + not trusting your girlfriend, for no valid reason, would result in you having to stalk her.......
It would result in it if I had any interest in wanting a girlfriend. Not being able to trust people kinda makes you embrace the idea of being alone.

I wish you the best of luck in this problem you have and hopefully it will work out for the best.

Shannon Baber

Mar 3, 2010
Anonin said:
What's with this obsession over asses? Big breast are nice, but so is a fine ass... but ultimately each girl has their own charm. Some girls are HOT, some shyfully cute and you just want to protect them. Others are beautiful, though beauty is objective.
Besides, ass or boobs, t'is the face that you are going to spend most time looking at. So cute wins.
^ very nicely said sir, OT I would have to agree with the majority and say you go with girl A. Since you don't know girl B so well how do you that she may just act like girl A but not feel the same way? Dunno seems logical, but that may just be because I'm looking at the situation from a female perspective lol :p

faceless chick

Sep 19, 2009
ad5x5 said:
I wish more women were like you. (that wasn't a come on btw, just a statement of fact)

How do we learn this subtext and language? Is it a sort of trial and error thing or is there a book? ;)
The most complex subtext we can understand goes along the lines of
'The other guy is drinking, so it's my turn to talk.'

seriously though, I struggle to interact well with most people, especially with people I don't know well. Someone who isn't clear about their intentions will generally be kept at arms length, which gives me a rep for being cold and distant.

Any advice?

(To OP: sorry about the hijack)
well most of them are standard stuff, i dunno the more "advanced" signals myself (since i never bothered with them) but for example:
- when she looks upset and you ask her what's wrong, and she says "nothing" , then you shouldn't stop. she wants you to comfort her. even if she says she doesn't want to be comforted repeatedly, insist. ask her what's wrong till she spills her guts.

if you don't, she'll think you don't care about her.

also if she complains about a person that did smth that upsets her, you should say she's right and that other person is stupid. girls are very pleased to hear that.

- if she's the needy type that you have to call all the time, don't wait for her to call you, call HER instead. she'll think you don't love her if you don't call her.

-she'll probably never ask for anything (unless she's a money-draining black hole), but will expect you to buy things for her. if you go to some jewelery shop with her, watch her reactions.
girls tend to like almost everything in the shop (but you of course can't buy this much), so wait till she's done looking at everything. see which object she fawns about the most and talk to her about why she likes it etc.

if it's not her absolute fave, she'll move on to another object.

you don't have to buy her an object if she just says "i want it".girls who REALLY want smth are very insistent.she'll nag you to buy the object she wants a hell of a lot.
so just buy that one.

other options are that she's the type that doesn't say what she wants. you should still buy the object she looks at or talks about the most, otherwise she can get upset because you DIDN'T buy the object she didn't ask for (confusing, eh?)

-some girls i've seen get upset if you talk about things she doesn't know (e.g video games) or if you hang out with friends and start talking about things she doesn't know.

but also, NEVER go out with these friends without her, she'll be stinkin' mad because she feels inferior to your friends.
(my advice would be to avoid these types of girls, but meh)

best solution would be spending lots of time with her alone watching and playing the games/movies you and your friends like. there's a good chance she won't like them, but she'll be very interested to know them so she can take part in your conversations.

-to sum up, most girls will never ever say what's on their mind.you should look at their face or gestures and if she looks upset, you'll have to do the best thing you know to cheer her up or comfort her.

also try to keep track of everything you say or do around her (i know it's hard, but you'll need it) because lots of tiny slip-ups are vital to her.try to backtrack and see what you did wrong (like i said, tiny things, so try to remember what you say to her) and apologize, give her an explanation she'd like to hear or if nothing helps, buy her smth/go out with her.