Girl Talk

xGraeme63x

Jul 5, 2011
I'm not sure how popular the guy is, but he is very talented. He has a great ear for music, and I think his work should be spread around. It's not for everyone, but I think it's loverly.

I'm not sure what it is about it that I enjoy most. The mix of genres ais great, and creates a great listening experience.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
I thought this was about actual girls actually talking. I don't know why I even came here if I thought that but regardless... you should probably explain yourself a bit better, maybe change the topic slightly.

xGraeme63x

Jul 5, 2011
Quaxar said:
I thought this was about actual girls actually talking. I don't know why I even came here if I thought that but regardless... you should probably explain yourself a bit better, maybe change the topic slightly.
Vague topics are my speciality.

Ya sorry for how crappy the topic was. It's late, I've been drinking and music is on my mind so I decided to post shit on the internet. I shoulda put more cats in my post eh?

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
overpuce said:
Quaxar said:
I thought this was about actual girls actually talking.
I heard that they actually do that in bathrooms and not in forums. Maybe if we add some stall doors and a toilets...
So that's why they say there are no girls on the internet...

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
I came thinking it was a thread for girls to talk. I was going to be the hilarious intruding guy. I was wrong.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
overpuce said:
Quaxar said:
I thought this was about actual girls actually talk.
I heard that they actually do that in bathrooms and not in forums. Maybe if we add some stall doors and a toilets...
Lies they play battle-shits, we have all seen harold and kumar (for those who havn't clip is below.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQoXhZxicYQ

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Thought this would be about the artist, and that everybody would be confused.
YouTubed once out of curiosity, wasn't excited.

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Saw Girl Talk live once, left halfway through due to boredom. He has one or two absolutely perfect moments of mashup bliss per record, but the rest is just very dull in my book. Far from the best mashup guy

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
It appears that the man-woman ration on a thread titled 'Girl Talk' is skewed towards men...
overpuce said:
This should help...

Speaking of women's talk. You'd think from all the commercials all they ever talk about is some sort of "unfresh feeling."

*Run away to hide in the men's bathroom while screaming,* "I'm sorry!! Don't KILL ME!"
THAT'S WHAT THEIR BATHROOMS LOOK LIKE!?
It is a room for seats you fill with piss and crap! Why?

SaikyoKid

Sep 1, 2011
I'm kinda surprised this actually turned put to be about the one man band. Didn't know other people have heard of him before... Anywho, he wasn't too bad, but his music was put out for free and I'm always down with a free album.

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
TrilbyWill said:
THAT'S WHAT THEIR BATHROOMS LOOK LIKE!?
It is a room for seats you fill with piss and crap! Why?
In 25 and a half years of visiting women's bathrooms, I have never seen one that looks like that. Must be at a really fancy restaurant or something.

Sometimes they have a little lounge to the side for breastfeeding, but that's it.

OT: I knew this thread would be about him, and I knew people would be confused. I've never actually heard any of his music, though.

moviedork

Mar 25, 2011
A fun, danceable collage mix. Biggie Smalls works surprisingly well with Cream.

His new album is available to download for free on his website, so check it out. Can't go wrong with free and legal music.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
TheBobmus said:
Thought this would be about the artist, and that everybody would be confused.
YouTubed once out of curiosity, wasn't excited.
If you got excited by that i think you might find you had a fetish, personally its just childish humour that makes me giggle.

Each to his own bro ^^

Nathan Crumpler

Sep 1, 2011
xGraeme63x said:
I'm not sure how popular the guy is, but he is very talented. He has a great ear for music, and I think his work should be spread around. It's not for everyone, but I think it's loverly.

I'm not sure what it is about it that I enjoy most. The mix of genres ais great, and creates a great listening experience.
Wouldn't it be more effective if you posted a video of their music, or at least a link to their music instead of just mentioning it and expecting us to find his music on our own?

I was also expecting a thread about girls talking; not a musician.

xGraeme63x

Jul 5, 2011
Nathan Crumpler said:
xGraeme63x said:

Wouldn't it be more effective if you posted a video of their music, or at least a link to their music instead of just mentioning it and expecting us to find his music on our own?

I was also expecting a thread about girls talking; not a musician.
In retrospect yes, but I didn't know the rules with link on the Escapist. Now I know!

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Rawne1980 said:
I expected enlightenment on the topic of female conversation.....
I know you must be getting sick of me quoting you recently but I find you in every damn thread I go into and you ALWAYS say what I was supposed to say!
Stop doing that!