girl thinks boston bomber suspect 2 is cute and makes twisted video on youtube about it

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
The problem is not that she found the terrorist hot. That is completely fine, people who do evil can be attractive (Despite what Disney would have you believe). The problem is not having that internal observation, but in putting that out there into a public space. What's the motivation behind doing THAT? Do you want to pull people into a discussion about giving praise to this person? Talk with others who are reeling from the tragedy about the physical attractiveness of someone constantly reminding you of murder? None of these things are appropriate, and feel like they are trying to mitigate the crime, and at the end, it seems like the suspects, "Hotness" has become a piece of evidence that he may be innocent. And given the tone of the video, the background music, and the general language she used, its pretty clear that this is not intended to be a complicated, philosophical question about how we view attractive people. This was the sort of thing you keep to yourself.

In comparison, imagine that a person made a video about how much they enjoyed a very specific poop, and shared that on youtube. Sure, it can be relieving to poop and thats all well and good, but you probably shouldn't share that information. Because it awkwardly makes people think of your gross poop. Now, replace reminding people of poop oversharing with reminding people of dead children, severed limbs, murdered law enforcement and blood on the streets in the wake of an IED bomb. Yeah, thats just a little bit worse.

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
You know, I might as well jump in and say that even with all the genocide and stuff, the SS were a sharp dressed bunch.

But yeah, I don't think I really have an opinion on this, she just seems kind of insensitive and/or thick. Nothing to see here, move along.

Apr 5, 2008
Since when are looks and character the same thing? It's possible to be ugly and a good person, it's possible to be handsome and a psycho. There is no reason someone who set off a bomb can't be good looking.

Also, don't give a damn.

Colt47

Oct 31, 2012
So more of the internet raising it's pitchforks in anger at the peculiarity of a particular observation being laid bare? Sounds like the typical human reaction to things that don't fit the mold of what society expects or wants.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Eh, so?

He is good looking. It's nothing to do with being attracted to a criminal, he just so happens to look good. I don't get the fuss? Just because he's a complete evil tosser doesn't make him lose his looks or attractiveness to people.

Silly Hats

Dec 26, 2012
While there is nothing wrong with the video... it was certainly in poor taste and probably shouldn't be a thing that needs attention.

Whitbane

Apathetic...
Mar 7, 2012
So, she commented on his physical appearance being somewhat pleasant, and everyone jumped down her throat about how she's supposedly now supporting his actions regardless of those being two completely different categories?

Stay class, YouTube.

TheRookie8

Nov 19, 2009
Regardless of the suspect, the issue, or the matter of innocence...

...I find this girl extremely annoying.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
I was very, very close to saying "Hey, Eva Braun was hot! Don't judge, yo." but thought a) she didn't personally kill people and b) it was potentially offensive and didn't want to get in trouble.

Now I can't say anything about that girl personally, yeah, it's not exactly nice saying this guy is good looking but she isn't condoning the act of murdering people so, as far as I'm concerned, she isn't hurting anyone so let her think whoever she wants is hot. I will say though I looked at her 2 other videos, 1 of which is her shaking her ass so, yeah, that and Jesus fuck the comments were horrendous. Not even the sort of "damn girl, you got one fine booty" or "fapfapfapfapfap" horrendous, like I actually felt sorry for her.

"Holy shit, i cant keep watching these videos with out saying something... How does your mind understand how to keep breathing?? This is the stupidest ***** i've ever seen. Typical ****** dick loven scum of society right here folks.. Please kill yourself or sit next to black back packs at marathons...."

"The mere fact that you own those pants verifies you as a filthy whore."

And the filthy whore one was a top rated comment, jeez, she hardly deserves that...

El Chiwawa Loco

May 5, 2011
I actually watched the video, it seemed more like a joke video more then anything.
It was in poor taste sure, but I honestly doubt she meant what she was saying.

Dark5tar1

May 2, 2013
Why is this even a thing?

Those comments.... wow. It's completely horrible, the people in the comments are completely fuckwads because someone can't voice their opinion.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
Nothing wrong necessarily with finding a morally reprehensible person attractive, as long as it doesn't cloud your judgment about their actions, as often happens with dumb people.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Oh noes, she is obviously 100% serious, and this is not intended to be stupid and provocative at all. Nope.jpg

seydaman said:
I don't know guys, bad boys can be pretty sexy, I mean come on...

*Trollface*
I know what you tried there, but even then, I mean, he looks like a lesbian.