Girl throws puppies in river.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Blue-State said:
Couldn't bring myself to watch the video. How old was the 'young girl'? Maybe she thought the puppies would float? Kids' minds work like that.
If not, then I am genuinely pissed-off
She looks to be in her mid teens.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
DeadlyYellow said:
Jeez, if those were cats 4Chan would be wrecking her life about now.
Could we edit the video and post it on 4chan boards? x.x

dathwampeer said:
You lot see a video like this and start acting as if this is the worst crime imaginable. Hundreds of people murder other humans everyday. But one mentally deficient individual throws a load of puppies in a river and it's 'Hunt the ***** down and burn her!'
1) We're animals as well, you might wanna retake your elementary school biology exams.

2) The people who murder a human being generally get prosecuted and punished in one way or another and we don't exactly cheer at those who don't (aside from soldiers, but that's another matter, just mentioning cause I know some wiseass would jump to quote).

3) It's not the worst crime imaginable, but it's a video of probably the worst crime that you'll see or at least have seen (outside the footage of 9/11 and the like). I don't know about you, but I haven't seen any snuff movies and I doubt I'm alone in it and I'm pretty fucking certain people are not indifferent or less opposed to the act than the one in this video.

4) She's not throwing a full grown Doberman capable of biting her tits off, she's throwing defenseless baby pups. They can't swim, they can't defend themselves, they can't do a goddamn thing. There's no reason for her to do it other than mental deficiency or sheer malevolence (she is clearly enjoying the act) and my money's on the latter.

5) In what way is it an overreaction to say she should be punished? We have either the death sentence or a life in prison for premeditated murder, is it too much to wish for a high velocity fist bat in her face for throwing defenseless young creatures into a slow death?

edit: I... I think this ***** is Serbian. Correction on that, Bosnian according to 4chan police. But that's Serbian alright, goddammit do people in this and the surrounding countries keep disappointing me every day.

XelaisPWN

Jun 8, 2009
Grayjack said:
Blue-State said:
Couldn't bring myself to watch the video. How old was the 'young girl'? Maybe she thought the puppies would float? Kids' minds work like that.
I checked up on /b/ earlier (I know, I'm a horrible person), and they seem to think they've found her. The girl they found was about 20. I think she's be able to figure out that those puppies are fucking DEAD.

edit: found it. http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/268211411

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
Chester41585 said:
I like how people are generally "meh" about homicides, but flip their shit when someone kills a puppy. It genuinely entertains me.
Probably because people hate other people more than they do animals. Plus I think a person would have a better time at fighting back than puppies would. And if you want to argue about homicides against babies, then direct your attention toward abortionists and how babies would be on the same level defense-wise as those puppies were.

XelaisPWN

Jun 8, 2009
dathwampeer said:
BigEaZyE said:
dathwampeer said:
You know what pisses me off though. Peoples overreactions.

Yes this is horrible and the woman is clearly disturbed. But I hate how people on the internet (and the escapist especially) treat animals as if they're worth more than humans.

You lot see a video like this and start acting as if this is the worst crime imaginable. Hundreds of people murder other humans everyday. But one mentally deficient individual throws a load of puppies in a river and it's 'Hunt the ***** down and burn her!'
The horrific part of this is not about humans/animals, it's the fact that the puppies are clearly helpless, and are being murdered. Post a link to babies/people tied up and being brutally murdered, and I'm sure everyone would have the same reaction of disgust. Get the fuck over your feeling that people are all apathetic douchebags
I'd like to see how in control and able to defend yourself you'd feel when you have a gun pointed at your head. Murder is worse than animal culling. No matter the context. (except self defence).

Also your last comments made no sense.

Unless you were insinuating that I need to get over thinking everyone else is apathetic... The only thing that annoys me is that people get up in arms over animals. Yet turn a blind eye to humans. It's not apathetic. It's retarded.
Personally, I think it's the whole ostrich thing. If you don't see it, it doesn't exist.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
XelaisPWN said:
Grayjack said:
Blue-State said:
I checked up on /b/ earlier (I know, I'm a horrible person), and they seem to think they've found her. The girl they found was about 20. I think she's be able to figure out that those puppies are fucking DEAD.
I hate to say this but: May 4chan strike without mercy.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
blakfayt said:
You think that a girl getting raped is the worst thing that could possibly happen to someone and that you'd never wish it on someone, then you see this video and say "I hope a pedo happens by"
The worst thing is if 4chan gets you.

XelaisPWN

Jun 8, 2009
Judgement101 said:
XelaisPWN said:
Grayjack said:
Blue-State said:
I think this is the first time in my life that I've actually needed to have faith in 4chan.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
XelaisPWN said:
Judgement101 said:
XelaisPWN said:
Grayjack said:
Blue-State said:
I think this is the first time in my life that I've actually needed to have faith in 4chan.
If they take action I will forgive them for everything. Including mentally raping me with /b/.

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
SsilverR said:
i can't comment on this without first knowing more about the situation .. for all i know her parents ordered her to do it because the pet unintentionally got preggo and they couldn't afford to keep the pups .. no one else would take them and that was their final option

puppies are expensive and they require ALOT of attention .. more so than kittens .. it may be sad for us to witness (including me, i'm a huge dog lover, this video hurt me alot) but there might have been no other choice .. this is reality and i'll face it as an adult
Well, if they were so inadequate to care for them, why didn't they just hand them over to an animal shelter? And in the case of an accidental pregnancy, why didn't they have the dog spayed or neutered? And if those parents told her to do this then they could face some serious charges. (High fines and jail time.) That girl will likely be thrown into Juvenile Detention or sent to a Psychiatrist. (And neither are cheap.)

As for the expensiveness, puppies are a lot cheaper than you'd expect. Sure they require food, water, something to keep them entertained, but if you were to compare the expenses of a puppy to those of a single human child, you'd probably be surprised. Plus a dog ages 7x faster than a human so by the time it turns 14ish, that doggie will soon be gone forever. Unlike a human child that could stay with his or her parents a good 24 years before even thinking of moving out on their own.

So really, which was the costlier decision?

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
Judgement101 said:
SsilverR said:
i can't comment on this without first knowing more about the situation .. for all i know her parents ordered her to do it because the pet unintentionally got preggo and they couldn't afford to keep the pups .. no one else would take them and that was their final option

puppies are expensive and they require ALOT of attention .. more so than kittens .. it may be sad for us to witness (including me, i'm a huge dog lover, this video hurt me alot) but there might have been no other choice .. this is reality and i'll face it as an adult
You earn this question: You have a pistol with 3 shots, in the room you have the person in the video and their parents. Next to them is 3 puppies. Which do you shoot? (No BSing this one, door is locked from the other side, no windows, you are wearing a bulletproof helmet so no suicide, everyone is hooked up to IVs with life support stuff to keep them alive for a long time and the IV pouch, tube, and inserted area are all in bulletproof casing, every part of your body and theirs are in bullet proof casings except for head and hands (pull the trigger for you, THEIR hands are in cased))
there was no need for you to seal the loopholes ... plus, even if you tried i don't think you would ever be able to cover every variable to this situation

in most of them however i would shoot the puppies ... and hope that it will teach the parents and children about responsibility of owning a pet and the grim consequences of the failure of these responsibilities.

allow me to cover a specific variable here, one you will enjoy since a majority of the posters here seem to favor the slaughter of the humans as opposed to that of the canine young

the girl seemed callous to the situation, she was able to throw the pups in without a seconds hesitation so lets assume she's done this before and this wasn't the first time this has happened (without going into the fact that most humans that age aren't that phased by the injury of anything other than their own species) i would still shoot the puppies, if anything to spare them the fate of drowning ... i've suffered the consequences of breaking human law before ... the law is twisted and true ethics are almost non existant, i will not repeat that torment for puppies.

think what you will .. but you will never truly understand that unless you went through it.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
Really? Is that what you get worked over? Puppies. Of all the shit that has been happening in the world that you could have posted, you post this.

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
XelaisPWN said:
dathwampeer said:
BigEaZyE said:
dathwampeer said:
You know what pisses me off though. Peoples overreactions.

Yes this is horrible and the woman is clearly disturbed. But I hate how people on the internet (and the escapist especially) treat animals as if they're worth more than humans.

The horrific part of this is not about humans/animals, it's the fact that the puppies are clearly helpless, and are being murdered. Post a link to babies/people tied up and being brutally murdered, and I'm sure everyone would have the same reaction of disgust. Get the fuck over your feeling that people are all apathetic douchebags
I'd like to see how in control and able to defend yourself you'd feel when you have a gun pointed at your head. Murder is worse than animal culling. No matter the context. (except self defence).

Also your last comments made no sense.

Unless you were insinuating that I need to get over thinking everyone else is apathetic... The only thing that annoys me is that people get up in arms over animals. Yet turn a blind eye to humans. It's not apathetic. It's retarded.
Personally, I think it's the whole ostrich thing. If you don't see it, it doesn't exist.
So does that mean that viruses, diseases, cancer, single-celled organisms, and atomic structures that when tampered with can cause massive destruction don't exist either?

Mar 26, 2008
I own a dog who was found as a puppy in a burlap sack with five of her brothers and sisters out in the woods by a friend's dad when he was hunting. She is the nicest dog on the face of the Earth, so loving and friendly, but she has permanent damage in one eye from the experience.

I can't believe how callous and heartless people can be.

whatdoyouthink

Nov 4, 2009
4chan has already figured out who she is, where she lives, phone numbers, friends, family etc... shes gonna be fucked up 10 times worse than jessi slaughter

SsilverR

Feb 26, 2009
silversnake4133 said:
SsilverR said:

Well, if they were so inadequate to care for them, why didn't they just hand them over to an animal shelter? And in the case of an accidental pregnancy, why didn't they have the dog spayed or neutered? And if those parents told her to do this then they could face some serious charges. (High fines and jail time.) That girl will likely be thrown into Juvenile Detention or sent to a Psychiatrist. (And neither are cheap.)

As for the expensiveness, puppies are a lot cheaper than you'd expect. Sure they require food, water, something to keep them entertained, but if you were to compare the expenses of a puppy to those of a single human child, you'd probably be surprised. Plus a dog ages 7x faster than a human so by the time it turns 14ish, that doggie will soon be gone forever. Unlike a human child that could stay with his or her parents a good 24 years before even thinking of moving out on their own.

So really, which was the costlier decision?
firsly, here in the UK psychiatric care is free ... spraying a dog ISN'T .. handing them in may require time and effort .. none of which they may of had

ok before i explain further .. let me first let you all know that i'm not trying to directly defend this girls actions .. i'm merelyn stating the possibilities for such actions ... many of you people seem to even take that personally ...

don't even compare a puppy to a human child .. of course these people would be more willing to take care of their child over puppies ... also .. YES a puppy is WAY cheaper to take care of than a human child ... but what if you could barely afford to care for a child .. the puppy would then be out of the question .. the nearest animal shelter may be a hundred or more miles away.