Giving away a copy of psychonauts

kinggingerman

Sep 4, 2009
Heya everyone, I have a free copy of psychonauts on steam that id like to give away because I'd like to make someone elses day entertaining and since its the holiday season I feel its quite fitting to do so. This is simply a gift that is all there are no strings attached you could simply register your interest recieve the game and then block me if thats what you want to do or we could have a lifelong friendship :p. Simply register your interest here and ill get back to you by 4 pm GMT. Please lets not turn this into something controverisal I just want to make someones day entertaining

arkwright

Apr 1, 2009
Id like to register interest in your copy of Psyconauts as it has to be more fun and entertaining than all the bloody snow ive got outside.

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Not interested myself, but that seems kinda nice! good luck!
A lot of people were asking for a game trade thing at some point in the big E, but there were a lot of complications with security, and how to track things

Mattismen

Jun 10, 2010
I have always wanted to try out that game so i wouldn't say no to such an offer.
Oh right, I saw you live in UK... so does it have to be inside of the UK?

Kataskopo

Dec 18, 2009
I like turtles.

OT: I'd like to make present my interest in your offer. Since Yahtzee mentioned i've been interested in it, but not enough to buy it.

And yes, we can be internet friends!

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
That's really great of you, but I have a copy already, and I don't want to steal it from someone else. I'll let another person have the joy of playing Psychonauts.

kinggingerman

Sep 4, 2009
And the winner is......... GamesB2 thank you everyone for entering I hope youve enjoyed it, sorry not all of you could recieve it. Ill be contacting GamesB2 shortly

Adam Davis

Feb 19, 2010
I have never played it, or herd of it and after telling one of my friends this he promptly began to bash my face in with an old xbox controller. after I got robot eyes installed in to the gaping food hole that was my face I went broke and never got around to buying it. So I'm quite interested now and would love to be your friend even if you don't give me the game for the holidays. much obliged.
Steam account Fox Anomaly or FoxAnomaly I guess.

Rewold

Mar 18, 2010
Wot's this? Psychonauts does sound very interesting even though I have no idea what kind of a game it is but I heard it's really good...

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
kinggingerman said:
Heya everyone, I have a free copy of psychonauts on steam that id like to give away because I'd like to make someone elses day entertaining and since its the holiday season I feel its quite fitting to do so. This is simply a gift that is all there are no strings attached you could simply register your interest recieve the game and then block me if thats what you want to do or we could have a lifelong friendship :p. Simply register your interest here and ill get back to you by 4 pm GMT. Please lets not turn this into something controverisal I just want to make someones day entertaining
is it wrong that I've had that game on my wishlist for many months now... and that I knew about it back when everyone was playing Halo 2?

Either way I'm not trying to convince you "give it to me!" because I'm running low on hard drive space, but that really is a nice thing to do!

**played the demo with a game-pad and LOVED IT**