Giving someone $20 in Steam games. [ENTRY CLOSED]

GeneralFungi

Jul 1, 2010
Saromnour said:
Saromnour said:
I have an extra copy of Toki Tori that I have, and am willing to give away. First person to quote me or send a PM gets it.

And hopefully this will boost my karma score with the RNG gods for Louie's giveaway. A $20 thing would be nice.
Just remembered about this post, it hasn't been taken as of the writing of this. It's free, so just send me a pm or quote me for it.
May I have a copy please? I like puzzle games and was always curious enough to try it.

Tanner The Monotone

I'm Tired. What else is new?
Aug 25, 2010
Louie Clark said:
Hi. It's time to give away some games again.

I'm going to pick someone randomly, around (Mountain Time) midnight on the 1st. So if you want to enter, you have a little more than a day to say so.

You can pick whatever you want on Steam, as long as it doesn't go over twenty dollars. That can be one game for 19.99, or twenty copies of some weird game for a dollar. Then, I'll friend you on Steam so I can send you the games.

That's pretty much it, I guess. Have fun.

Oh, and this isn't some stupid April Fools thing. I know the timing is bad for this, but I've done this thing a few times here. You can look those up if you're worried I'm just trying to be a dick.
I'd like star-wars empire at war or Arma II. Don't know why, I just do.

I don't really like mooching on people, so if you don't pick me I'm alright with that.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
I'm willing to give this a shot. I have some game ideas in mind, but I'll continue considering things until the winner is chosen.
I'm currently leaning toward a combination of hotline miami and to the moon.

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
I just got a call that I have to go into work early tonight, so I'm gonna end this a couple hours early. No more people as of this post. Give me just a few minutes, and I'll have the winner and post more info.

Jun 13, 2011
GeneralFungi said:
May I have a copy please? I like puzzle games and was always curious enough to try it.
Sure. Send me a friend request on Steam, and I'll get it to you. Or send me a pm with your email. Either works.
Louie Clark said:
The RNG loves lazyslothboy. Messaging them right now.
Aww. My karma boost did not please the RNG gods enough. Oh well. Congratulations to lazyslothboy, and a big thanks to Louie for being such a cool guy.

Hafnium

Jun 15, 2009
Dirty Hipsters said:
Launcelot111 said:
Dirty Hipsters said:
It would be awesome if I could get the new Hitman Absolution, it's on sale for $10 right now.

Anyway, I think it's really cool when people do things like this, and it's one of the reasons that I really like this community. I did a similar give away a couple of months back, and also during Christmas 2011.

I also think I have a steam key for a free copy of Saints Row The Third, and a key for Titan Quest if someone wants them. Just quote me or PM me and I'll send you the keys if I still have them.

Edit: Saints Row key has been claimed. I still have the Titan Quest key and I also found a key for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War if anyone wants them.
I might be late to the game, but I'd love some some Titan Quest if it's still available.

OT: Louie, your generosity continues to amaze me. If the RNG gods favor me, I'd love a copy of Fallout 3 GOTY.
Your wish is granted, check your PMs.
You're in luck, I've been sitting on a copy of the Immortal Throne expansion for TQ for ages, didn't know anyone who needed it. Wants it? :)

Edit: Congrats to lazyslothboy