Global Warming Is Causing Tornado Onslaughts

B5Alpha

Oct 4, 2012
Adam Jensen said:
I just love how the country that has the most anti-climate change denier idiots is also the one that will suffer its consequences most directly.
As a member of this country, as displeased as I am, it is amusing to me too as a large percentage of the deniers live in the tornado belt.

Micah Weil

Mar 16, 2009
I'm surprised at you folks!
As a website full of geekery, in all directions, I'm surprised nobody has pointed out the blatantly obvious alternative to Global Warming...

It's clear to me that Destro has FINALLY gotten his act together and perfected his weather dominator!

In all seriousness, however, this is a rather terrifying bit of data. Hopefully, this will help get some change goin'.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
CarnageRacing00 said:
I noticed a discrepancy with your post.

Thread title:
Global Warming Is Causing Tornado Onslaughts
First line of thread:
Rhykker said:
Global warming may be responsible for the increasing rate at which tornadoes are arriving in waves.\
At what point in the article did this become fact, for you to make the thread title the way you did?
Pshhh, why worry about details when you can get more page-clicks with some sensational title? Really, the reporting on the Escapist has become steadily worse the past couple years. This kind of article really bothers me because, as much as I believe in climate change, I hate this kind of alarmist crap just as much as I hate people who deny it's happening at all.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Climate change changes climate? you dont say?

in other news, water is wet. people are shocked.

It has been long believed that the east coast temperature changes caused by global warming has made the conditions there more likely to form nasty weather. Well, i guess at least finally somone outside of scientific community is reporting it i guess.

Adam Jensen said:
I just love how the country that has the most anti-climate change denier idiots is also the one that will suffer its consequences most directly.
Its not. the most direct suffering is already present in southeast asia - they are literally drowning due to increase of water level. as in, you now have villages that used to be on islands stand on poles in the water.

Dark Knifer said:
we do have "Tornados" here too. i even saw them a couple times. i walked by literally less than 5 meters from one, they are that weak here. Looked kinda cool though.

CarnageRacing00 said:
At what point in the article did this become fact, for you to make the thread title the way you did?
You are new here? Many articles here come with titles that do not represent the content and often even contradict it outright. its all about the clicks, gota shove that advertisement.