Goatse.cx Returns! As an Email Provider

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Goatse.cx Returns! As an Email Provider

The internet's most notorious shock site will add a little bit of pizazz to your boring email address.

Tired of people opening the emails you send them? An Australian IT consultant has just the thing. The consultant, who wishes to remain anonymous, paid $10,200 for the notorious domain back in 2008. He's now trying to recoup some of that well-spent money by offering @goatse.cx email addresses for $5 a year.

Established in 1999, Goatse was known mostly as the host of Hello.jpg, a picture of an extreme penetration practitioner known as "Kirk Johnson" [http://gawker.com/5899787/] stretching his anal sphincter to roughly the size of a cantaloupe, exposing the contents of his rectum to the world. While gazing into this tiny universe of horror, one can't help but think of the dire warning Nietzche left for us in Beyond Good and Evil. "And when you gaze long into an abyss," he wrote, "the abyss also gazes into you." The same goes for unnaturally distended arseholes.

Naturally, web users felt the need to subject their fellow human beings to the image. After it was hosted on goatse.cx, tricking people into visiting the site quickly became an international pastime. In 2004, the government of the Christmas Islands decided it had enough of being associated with the image and booted goatse.cx off the .cx domain. In 2008, our unnamed Australian bought the site from its Canadian owner on a late-night whim.

In honor of Johnson and his unique talent, the owner of the site has reserved the [email protected] email address for his use.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm about to link goatse.cx as the source of an article. This is a watershed for me, I'm going to savor it.

Source: www.goatse.cx [http://www.goatse.cx/]

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Source is broken. ;__;

That said, WHY

WHY

WHY

I guess it's one way to salvage a website, but MAN, can you say "failed job interviews"?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Thank God I waited until I finished eating my lunch ( I was eating oatmeal) before I proceeded into this.

Why did they think it was a good idea?

I thought it was agreed upon to never bring this...thing back into relevancy.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Now I'm going to have to trick all my friends into reluctantly going to goatse.cx.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
dang it, Goatse doesn't load for me... I don't think I've ever said that.

AMMO Kid

Jan 2, 2009
I'm not touching that link. I just can't. It's tempting to look into the abyss, but I'm just not strong enough...

Ruairi iliffe

Sep 13, 2010
Grey Carter said:
While gazing into this tiny universe of horror, one can't help but think of the dire warning Freidrich Nietzche left for us in Beyond Good and Evil. "And when you gaze long into an abyss," he wrote, "the abyss also gazes into you." The same goes for unnaturally distended arseholes.
Oh Gods damned I pissed myself laughing so hard over this line my gf thinks I've finially gone off the deep end.

Carter never change, you magnificent soul.

OT: Why? Why? Why? Why? Why pay so much for this?

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
I'm too terrified to click any of those links. I don't really believe you would directly link me to a picture of a stretched arsehole, but still, I'm too scared.

Mar 26, 2008
Fappy said:
You would link it.

At work.

Must not click...
I hear that! I always say that once you watch something, some things can't be unwatched.

Also is it just me or is the does Goatse.cx read as "goat sex"?

newbienator

Jun 26, 2009
Upon reading that article you linked I found this: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:znthO9JdTq8J:www.goatse.info/mail.html+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

and amoung that there was this gem

Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:28:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: u are god

Man, dude, there is this one channel on dalnet called #anarchy where we like just fucking worship your goatse.cx page. we send like every lamer to that page whenever they ask us how to make bombs n' shit. I doubt you will but im gonna make a request for it anyway. If you could set up an email server and i could have a [email protected] you would be god. i would worship you with all of my heart. I will pose for you.

ON HIS HANDS AND KNEES!!!
The Frightstar

LOL