God of War: Ascension Review - Enter the Furies

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
This review bangs on about dodging in combat, but I can't recall the dodge move being implemented well in the previous games.
DrunkOnEstus said:
This review seemed to miss all the important things that I wanted to know about. What makes it better/different than GoW 3? Is the multiplayer a worthwhile addition or simply tacked on? Is there more rapport and sympathy with Kratos as an actual character? Are there bonus skill arenas, a new game+, or any incentive to play it multiple times? Does anyone not know at this point that you get red orbs from killing enemies?

I'm really very sorry if I sound like a dick, it's just that this review didn't help my purchasing decision one iota.
No need to apologize, because you raised some good questions. What with the ads on TV banging on about how much Kratos misses his family, are we going to get some new info on that? OR are we stuck with the Angry, 1-dimensional jerk we had from GoW II & III?

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Worgen said:
Dead Snip
Kratos fighting against Odin? That would be a fight to end all fights!

OT: From what I've seen, the gameplay seems decent, but looks like it gets boring after a bit. I mean, expose the brain of one giant elephant, expose them all

But this is coming from someone who's only seen the intro level and some passing levels. Take no heed of me if I'm just a simple n00b