Godzilla to Get Second US-Made Movie

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Legendary is a pretty good company, maybe they can do this thing justice. I'll have to wait and see, they've got quite alot to live up to and make up for.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
Everyone is complaining about the CG Godzilla.

The alternatives are a guy in a cheesy rubber suit or an actualy Godzilla. Yeah, I'll take the CG one any day of the week (even Wednesday).
What about Monday?

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
Rainboq said:
tellmeimaninja said:

The alternatives are a guy in a cheesy rubber suit or an actualy Godzilla. Yeah, I'll take the CG one any day of the week (even Wednesday).
What about Monday?
Yep. That one too.
How about Monday the 13th?

DudeMan1031

Jul 16, 2009
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!
This pleases me.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
Rainboq said:
tellmeimaninja said:
Rainboq said:
tellmeimaninja said:

What about Monday?
Yep. That one too.
How about Monday the 13th?
That's my favourite day.
You'd make a horrible Garfield

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I would love to see another Godzilla movie.

I actually liked it, and, have been hoping something would be done with it for years!

JeanLuc761

Sep 22, 2009
Zenode said:
I must be the only Human being who actually enjoyed the American Godzilla movie >.>
I enjoyed it quite a bit. CGI was remarkably good for its time, acting was...well not so good but the storyline was actually fairly original.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:

What about animatronics? They may not be able to do the whole movie like that, but they could do part of it with them.

Remember, when all else fails, try robots!

Jan 15, 2010
If it involves Godzilla destroying EVERYTHING while fighting another monster while the humans all go, "RUN! IT'S GODZILLA!" Then I'll go see it.

Deviluk

Jul 1, 2009
Zenode said:
I must be the only Human being who actually enjoyed the American Godzilla movie >.>
I did too. Did you see it when you were a kid? I did, but I still love Reno driving that cab into Godzillas mouth!

Quick Ben

Oct 27, 2008
My fist thought on seeing this was: "That's a lot of fish!"
The 1998 film was so bad it was good, and if this one is comparable I have to see it. Might have to wait for the DVD though... I doubt me and my friends will be popular if we go see it at the local cinema and sit making fun of it.

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009

No. The first one sucked, so I it will suck even worse nowadays.

By the way, "That's a lot of fish!"

Cookie for reference.

One of Many

Feb 3, 2010
SuperMse said:
tellmeimaninja said:

What about animatronics? They may not be able to do the whole movie like that, but they could do part of it with them.

Remember, when all else fails, try robots!
What about clay animation!

OT: Well I'll go see it, if only yo spew bile all over the internet afterward, should this new American version suck balls.