GOG Offering Customers Chance to "Reclaim" Physical Games

Tarfeather

May 1, 2013
Doom972 said:
These lists are used by pirates, and I'm willing to bet that pirates don't frequent GOG, or any other digital store for that matter, because they aren't interested in legitimate copies of games.
What, you think someone who's willing to pirate a game never buys a legitimate copy of anything? Literally everyone I know IRL pirates stuff once in a while, yet they also still buy digital stuff. It's really not that black and white.

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
Tarfeather said:
Doom972 said:
These lists are used by pirates, and I'm willing to bet that pirates don't frequent GOG, or any other digital store for that matter, because they aren't interested in legitimate copies of games.
What, you think someone who's willing to pirate a game never buys a legitimate copy of anything? Literally everyone I know IRL pirates stuff once in a while, yet they also still buy digital stuff. It's really not that black and white.
And what does that have to do with using stolen keys to claim games on GOG exactly?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
But can you get the manual, or that little booklet that fits inside the CD case? I miss those.

Glaice

Mar 18, 2013
Nice, I redeemed my SoC key so I don't need to install it via the DVD..